I am here to help

Options
Hi everyone - My name is Chris Garrett and I am here to help in any way I can. I know this lifestyle change can be difficult and you could use all the support you can get. Feel free to friend me and I would be happy to help you reach your goals. I have been through the challenges of this lifestyle change and I can tell you that it is hard, but worth every bit of effort you put into it. My life has completely changed! I want to commend all of you for committing to this change and MyFitnessPal has been a great way for me to track my nutrition. I wish you all the best and look forward to talking to you all. :)

Chris Garrett

Replies

• mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris! Thank you so much for your kind words and offer...and way to go on the loss! Welcome to MFP!

Friend away! Everyone can use more friends!

Melisa
  • tailwhipn68
    tailwhipn68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your huge accomplishment! Your transformation is amazing! I am on week two of P90x and I love it!
  • Mackerman48
    Options
    Congrats on the transformation! I'm a newbie and need some supportive friends! Adding you now!
  • TeamD2R
    TeamD2R Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • TeamD2R
    TeamD2R Posts: 26
    Options
    wreckage82 - awesome! I absolutely love P90X!
  • ancha0702
    ancha0702 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thank you for offering your help, I would really like to find out something more about fitness and healthy life from someone who has personal experience. :))

Here comes my friend request. :)
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Chris. I'm a wreck and need all the help I can get :laugh: