5'3" and 22 pounds lost so far

Options
2»

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I have been doing a lot of weight training and core exercises, i still can't seem to get rid of my damn POOCH!IH@UI&!*(@&!*(!!!!

You look great! As for the pooch, it may not ever go away completely, its something i worry about too. Mine is currently much much bigger than yours. I am 5'1 and currently 147-150lbs, so fairly close to your build. Time and continued strength training, good hydration, etc all help with the pooch, but some of us will never lose all the extra skin, even when all the fat is gone. Keep on doing what you are doing though, great results!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I have been doing a lot of weight training and core exercises, i still can't seem to get rid of my damn POOCH!IH@UI&!*(@&!*(!!!!

I have the pooch also!!!! arg!!!! i got down to 157 and it was as if nothing had happened to it. this is round 2 of my weight loss journey so i'm planning on getting down past 157 and making it to 140... i am PRAYING that the pooch goes away, at least for the most part, by that time!

WE CAN DO THIS!! It truly baffles my mind how my hips shrink but the pooch remains. it's oober resilient.. but i refuse to believe that it will be there forever!!
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Excellent! My tummy is JUST like yours so I aim to do what you've done. :)
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    4. I became a pescatarian!

What's religion got to do with it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jpbrk
    jpbrk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So so admirable.
  • hillaryreid33
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • kbtooke
    kbtooke Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm also 5'3" and have lost 22 pounds but you look so much better. way to go!
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody =]

you all + this site is what keeps me goin'!
  • loasface
    loasface Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    weights weights and more weights!!! that's how to get rid of the pooch! cardio is very important but strength training is just as important and a lot of people forget!!!

you look amazing =] keep up the good work and keep inspiring us all =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!