1 Year and 40 lbs lost (pics)

Options
th_progressphotos.jpg

Sorry it's so small, I am not sure how to change that without it being too big to see. you can follow this link to see the full image. http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/D_Jagar/?action=view&current=progressphotos.jpg
Anywho, here is my story

The first photo was taken when i was very pregnant (although I am not sure when) and I got up to 256 lbs by the time I was 40 weeks. I had my son, who had a heart defect and had to stay in the hospital. So I pumped breast milk for about 3 weeks, which caused me to lose about 14 lbs. After I lost my son (due to his complications) I became depressed for a few months. When my husband and I decided to start trying for kids again, the doctor told me it was too soon, but I should try to lose weight in the mean time. At that time I was down to 236 lbs. (Second picture) The last picture is a year after I lost my boy, with 40 lbs down altogether. I still have a ways to go, and it has been slow, but it is coming off. This site has been so encouraging to me that I just wanted to share. Hopefully by this time next year I can put up my final pics of 100 lb loss!

Replies

• Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Jade,
    You are doing fantastic and you have been a great motivator and inspiration to others. It will be a long journey so hang tight and enjoy the ride!! Think of all that awaits you at the end!! :) Great job and you look marvelous!!
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!! Such an inspiration to be pushing through to your goals despite the challenges you have with the loss of your son.
  • _blizzard_
    _blizzard_ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Way to go staying healthy!!
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You are looking good! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You are amazing to be able to push through and lose weight with dealing with everything that happened. I'm so sorry about the loss of the baby. That is heartbreaking.