need more friends

Options
Hello my name is bethany and im 22 year old and im trying to lose over 100lbs. I just had a baby and need to lose the baby fat and more.

Replies

• microMXL
    microMXL Posts: 51
    Options
    feel free to add, and congrats on your baby!!
  • maddicummings
    Options
    hi, i need to lose over 100 lbs myself. i just joined today, how has it been working for you? i am nervous and excited as well.
  • Kalistamae
    Options
    I am also 22 years old and have a daughter. I know what you are going through since I also had a baby. When I was pregnant I gained 65lbs. I was a very big girl and I got back down to my weight that I wanted to be at but then some how life happened and I gained a lot that I never wanted. I was up to 135 and I know most people would say that is not big but it was for me. I am down to 126 now but I still want to lose more. After I had my daughter I did the wii finess....I know it sounds weird but it worked since I didnt want anyone to see me or have my baby out of my sight.
  • Kazzybear78
    Options
    Firstly - aww for your pic! How sweet! Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • shaegontarek
    Options
    Im with ya there girl!!! I just had my 2nd kiddo.. and I am trying to find the time to shower... let alone work out! hahaha
  • kathym59
    kathym59 Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm trying to lose the baby fat and my son is 22! Seriously, I've been up and down most of my life, but have decided this is the last time. This time I lose the weight for good. The support I get here is amazing. Feel free to add me if you feel you need more support. Beautiful baby
  • LisaCookieScott
    LisaCookieScott Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also looking for more friends and motivation. Got 105 pounds to go.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sending a request... but anyone may feel free to add me too! :tongue:
  • mgcme
    mgcme Posts: 21
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby! I have baby weight and ice cream weight to lose! I've been on a month and have loved the support I've been getting! Feel free to add me if you like!