What did you today that made you proud of yourself?

Options
I've seen this thread on here before and I love it. I didn't notice one for today so I figured I'd start it up.

Today I am proud of myself for jogging for 17 minutes out of my 85 minute walk. I have never been a runner/jogger so being able to do that much is a big accomplishment for me.

What did you do today that you're proud of?

Replies

• dilleight
    dilleight Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm proud to be under my calories after 2 days over them!
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I went back to the gym after not going for 11 months.
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I got on the tredmill this morning and walked 4 miles even though I am still sore from my hike on Saturday.
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Even though I didn't have time to get to the gym (that I've become addicted to), I got on my treadmill, despite a very busy day and went 45 min and really WORKED. Totally drenched. Over 400 cals burned. I FEEL GOOD. Not to mention it totally put me in a better mood. :bigsmile:
  • kbtooke
    kbtooke Posts: 21
    Options
    I managed to get through P90x legs & back with only flipping Tony Horton off once.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    After breakfast I went to the gym for weight training and Tai Chi.
    After lunch I went for an hour walk. It's a nice clear, but chilly, day here.
    I closed out my food log with calories left.
    So, a pretty good day.
  • yesca192324
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for eating a kids meal at mcdonalds and not feeling guilty that I cheated on a non cheat day. I'm proud of myself that I ate 4x today all meals between 500 breakfast, 330 lunch, 360 dinner and 270 for my nightly snack and that my fat is no higher than 59 grams and my sugar is at 23grams for the day also that I stayed under my calories and!!!!! that I only went over my sodium intake by 150. Today wasn't a perfect day but, darn it i'm eating a lot healthier than what I used to eat! SO GO ME! :heart:
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I managed to get through P90x legs & back with only flipping Tony Horton off once.

Haha that's great! I'm starting 30DS next week and I already picture myself doing this to Jillian Michaels!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    I lifted weights for and hour and a half and soon as I was done I did insanity plyo circuit
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Finished all 7circuits on Jillian Michaels' BFBM training video on youtube. Feel like I'm going to puke!
  • morrisca
    morrisca Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm so proud of all of you!

Today I exercised for the first time in months. I've been a member of My Fitness Pal for over a year but have actually gained (not lost) almost 30 lbs. because I don't eat right. Although that is still a huge hurdle to overcome, I made a baby step by working out for 30 minutes on the Wii. Hooray for little steps!
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Today.....I....um......!! Got out of bed!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    I went for a 60 min walk, it is a beautiful day suppose to be 82 today
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I held a solid plank position for a full minute for the first time :)
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I did tricep dips for the first time. LOVE IT!!