I wish personal trainers didn't cost a ton of money
    *sigh
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Would love to be one :D
    I wish personal trainers didn't cost a ton of money
    *sigh

You don't need a trainer. Most of us don't use one. I never have.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    <<Wants to be one
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I want them. But not everywhere. Not working on a 6 pack....2's enough. Ow really that awesome vertical line. But give me muscular arms and legs.

But frankly, even though I don't aspire to be a fitness model or body builder or power lifter, I am always happy to see one. I have always admired muscles on women, even as a kid. I totally watched the fitness competitions on ESPN and marveled at the women. In fact, it is very close to what I wrote my college thesis on. I was really inspired by this book when I read it in high school (and super excited when the author was a guest speaker in one of my classes):
    http://www.amazon.com/Stronger-Women-More-Love-Football/dp/0380725274
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Got a question for the women (and men) that have muscles. I've tried to get the muscled look, and I surprised a trainer one time with how strong I am, but I couldn't get the cut look. Even as light as I was. I'm 5'5". Like I said, strong as heck, but no defention.
    How do you get that?
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank god! I thought this was another one of those girls saying "How do I avoid muscle?" They make me want to scream while repeatedly punching them in their empty little heads.
    They also probably feel like screaming reading all the threads on "woman must have muscle to be attractive!" - because that is not everybody's choice of how they want to look.......

^^THIS.
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Heard!!!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    <3

All those who disagree prepare for a barbell up the *kitten*.

That's if the person baring the barbell can catch them first ;)

You're assuming the barbell holder doesn't run or run fast.

Yes I am because they will be holding the barbell, the one running away will not.

BTW I am not against weights you know, I am against the strange notion on MFP lately that takes it for granted that unless a female does weights, she will develop no muscle and that is the biggest load of bull**** I have ever heard lmao.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Muscular Women

...........are awesome.:smokin:
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Are awesome!!!!!! :happy:
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Maybe this is a bit too much muscle! I can't wait to see mine soon tho! I want some buff sara conner arms...
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    I wants mines back! Now! The whine didn't work, damn! Now Ise gotta work for 'em, phooey!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Something I am working on becoming!!!

Not stopping until I achieve my goal "body" :smile:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Now...Robin...put down the little man, he didn't say it...he was just standing there. Come over here and we'll talk about this...

Again.

:flowerforyou:
    Got a question for the women (and men) that have muscles. I've tried to get the muscled look, and I surprised a trainer one time with how strong I am, but I couldn't get the cut look. Even as light as I was. I'm 5'5". Like I said, strong as heck, but no defention.
    How do you get that?

Diet. Cut, muscular women are a product of the gym, and the kitchen. You need low bodyfat to be defined.
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lk7lqnzYyr1qf89nyo1_500.jpg

What I meant was... This is a bit much! But I totally want some killer arm. I want a mugger to be afraid LOL
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I think lean/muscular is sexy. Still working on mine!

muscles3.jpg
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    How do you get that?

Diet sadly. Eat at a calorie deficit, lift, protein.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    How do you get that?

Diet sadly. Eat at a calorie deficit, lift, protein.

At the time I was on a higher protein diet. I was also running 4 miles about 2-3 times a week. I aways jokingly said its because I'm ghost white. I say I'm transparency girl.:laugh:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I'm working on it!
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Muscular girls are sexy.