Weight Loss Photos

Options
2»

Replies

• emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! And I'm def jealous of the space forming between your thighs!!!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! And I'm def jealous of the space forming between your thighs!!!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed by at all!! You look amazing, both before and after!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job so far, and you'll have amazing results from 30 Day Shred! I've done it and my core is so much stronger now.
  • MiMarMor
    MiMarMor Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 1 inch from my waist since the "after" photos! On day 9 of the shred :)
  • nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you look awesome already!
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Well you weren't exactly Gilbert Grape's mom in the before pic, but you look much smoother, and a much leaner more graceful silhouette. Congrats!!

Hahaha great job!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I'm not seein why you would be embarrassed.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • navy1984
    navy1984 Posts: 57
    Options
    Pshh wish I looked like your 'before' pic!! lol You can see all your hard work! This difference is really noticable! I am doing Jillians 30 day shred also, on day two right now. Maybe in another 90 days I will look close to your 'before' ;-)
  • gdkerplunk
    gdkerplunk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So smooth. Awesome job. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!