NROLFW question

Options
Im starting the workouts Thursday and I have 2 questions
1. The way I read the book you don't eat back exercise calories, is that how y'all read it too?

2. I have a torn rotator cuff and I was just wondering if anyone else had done it with one and had any advice.

Thanks!!

Replies

• MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Anyone??
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    if you;re figuring your activity level and TDEE correctly then you wouldnt need to eat back your exercise calories since it's already accounted for.

i have a rotator cuff injury from several years ago and i still get issues every now and then. for the most part the exercises have been great, i just have to use a different weight on my right side than my left. what's nice is hat eventually my right catches up with the left for a particular exercise, you just have to make sure you use dumbbells for any exercise directly working your shoulders since with the barbell you're stronger side can compensate for the weaker side

also most of the shoulder exercises are things i did in rehab anyway. i used to have daily pain but now it's down to like twice a week or so, and that's usually because i havent been good about stretching and massaging.