Vegetarian seeks friends

Hey all!

I'm looking for some friends to share my weight loss experience with! I'm looking for friendly people who would love to share workouts and healthy recipes (vegetarian preferred bu not required) and make this whole thing a bit easier. Add me as a friend if you would like!

Ally

Replies

• laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    I could make an awesome mfp vegetarian friend!
  • verapamil
    verapamil Posts: 94
    I'm a vegetarian and would love more vegetarian friends. I'm not a very good cook (I'm learning) so I probably won't be much help with that part but I'm a good friend other ways :happy:
  • tevra
    tevra Posts: 17
    I am new here and dont know how to add friends to my lists...am still poking around to figure out what I am doing here...found lots of nice people in message boards. I am trying to go back to a veggie life.....thanks....jacquie
  • seanwebster
    seanwebster Posts: 83 Member
    I'm a vegetarian, making some effort toward vegan (eventually). I get bored with food easily and come up with new stuff. If I had friends on here to read it I'd probably post and share more. So, let's make it happen.
  • Monde68
    Monde68 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm a vegetarian too and happy to be your friend. Not sure how to add friends though :tongue: So let me know how. I love to cook and an ultra happy and always loving to find and share great vego recipes.
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Veggie of almost 14 years here! Add me if you'd like! :-)
  • drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Also a vegetarian and would love more veggie friends with good recipe and snack ideas! Feel free to add me.
  • Im new here, I am not a vegetarian, but I cook mostly vegi meals. Not a big spender in the meat department. I was a vegetarian for about 5 years, and could easily go back to that foodstyle. I would love to make a few friends to swap recipes with and encourage!
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 165 Member
    I'm a vegetarian too! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • I'm also a vegetarian!! :)
  • jenlynski
    jenlynski Posts: 5 Member
    I'm a vegetarian. I do eat dairy constantly and seafood occasionally. You can add me.
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    I have been vegitarian for over 30 years and love it. I would love to have some veg. Friends to share with