30 Day Shred: Natalie is a slacker!

Options
2»

Replies

• aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done Ripped in 30? Bashira (spelling?) is way worse than Natalie! There are moments when she's hardly working, and Shelly's working hard! B makes me so mad...I'm hoping she's not in week 4!
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yeah I notice her slacking off on Day 1.....bugs me!! I think Anita should do the advanced bits! I prefer her body over Natalies
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian's Body Revolution, and nothing has changed - Natalie is still a slacker, there are a lot more people, and Anita works her butt off. Natalie gets kind of mouthy, too. Leave the talk to Jillian! :wink:
    I watch Anita all the time - she really means business - and she makes it look so effortless!

Yes, Anita is so much more awesome than Natalie, hands down. I am doing level 3 Killer Buns & Thighs right now (did 30DS before KB&T) and Anita does the advanced moves on level 2. I think Anita should be the advanced model on every level... she just kills it every time!
  • raiseyourgame
    Options
    Hahah I actually didn't notice at all I'm too into the workout- I had to go back and watch
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done Ripped in 30? Bashira (spelling?) is way worse than Natalie! There are moments when she's hardly working, and Shelly's working hard! B makes me so mad...I'm hoping she's not in week 4!

Brashira is in Shred it With Weights and she cheats in that, too. Maddie makes me laugh because it's like watching Barbie aerobics.
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I noticed that too when I got the DVD last year! I would always yell at her through the TV and tell her to get to work! Haha! I appreciated it, though :)
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna revive this topic because I'm doing the Shred now, and I can't agree more with the title.

Didn't take long to realize that Natalie slacks off and relaxes her form all throughout the 3 levels, whereas Anita is performing each move with perfect form and accuracy. I think Jillian made the wrong choice when matching her 2 fave girls with the difficulty levels....but ah well, it's still a kick-*kitten* workout!

At the end of the day, I'd love to look like either one of them...so I'm going to continue to push through it (nearly done now, 5 days to go!)

Holla if you think Anita ROCKS! :)
  • travlinjess
    Options
    oops...double posted...stinkin internet.
  • snappsgirl89
    snappsgirl89 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow, I was to busy trying not to die to notice. Just finished Level 1 Day 1! Didn't think i'd make it all the way through but I did it!!
  • travlinjess
    Options
    Holy Cow, I was to busy trying not to die to notice. Just finished Level 1 Day 1! Didn't think i'd make it all the way through but I did it!!

WTG getting through it!! It's the hardest day...trust me, it gets better. Make sure you do it tomorrow, even with the soreness. You'll find that you're able to do it all, and it may even feel a little easier....shocking, I know.

Best of luck making it through the whole program...the results are worth the sweat and tears!!! And don't get discouraged if you don't SEE big results right away...I couldn't see the results until day 20, but I see and feel them now!!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I was too busy doing the workouts to notice and I always had my eyes on Anita since she did the modified moves. Anyway, Natalie looks great. She must be doing something right to have a killer body.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow! Is it really that serious?
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Aww Natalie is human just like us. lol I love it. Even super fit chicks slack and rest. Personally, I like Natalie's body better but I see no flaw in Anita's body at all. Now I have things to watch for and laugh at while I'm getting my sweaty gross on.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Will be finishing Level 3 next week then on to Insanity :noway:
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    She is the same way in Body Revolution and her form is terrible half the time :/
  • ninawkward
    ninawkward Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Aww Natalie is human just like us. lol I love it. Even super fit chicks slack and rest. Personally, I like Natalie's body better but I see no flaw in Anita's body at all. Now I have things to watch for and laugh at while I'm getting my sweaty gross on.

Yeah, I can't really fault her for slacking a bit. Maybe it's just me, but sometimes Natalie looks like she's in pain? I suppose rehearsing the video's moves for several hours, doing the advanced moves, will do that to ya. And her body is amazing! I wish I could be so long and lean!
  • YoungMon3y
    YoungMon3y Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Natalie may slack at times but the moves are also very complex and difficult so give her some credit, after all we are only human.