Polar FT40 for Women Question

Options
I am looking to purchase a Polar FT40 this weekend. Anyone have comments on that? Do you have one or recommend another HRM? Looking for pros and cons. Thanks for your input.

Replies

• stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about 2 weeks, nothing bad to say about it, I love it!
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about a week and have been happy with it.
  • MisFitMom219
    MisFitMom219 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for a month or so & I am absolutly in love with it! It keeps track of your daily training, and breaks everything down into daily & weekly logs.

The strap is easily adjustable & stays in place really well, even after washing it a few times I've had no issues. Wear it to lift, run, abs, dance, even to jump around and do handstands (: ...everything!

The only con to the polar is it doesn't log/track mileage. ..other than that it's great!
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your input!
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    I've also had mine for a few weeks and love it!!!
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since Christmas and I can't do a workout without it.
    Very easy to use and clear, never had a problem about it - I'd say go for it!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I ordered an FT40 for Dudes yesterday. FT40 sounded like the best model for what I'm gonna use it for. We'll see.
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7 and I love it.. I have heard great things about all Polar products.
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Ditto...I like the fitness test option so that's why I went with it. Don't go to the gym without now!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I have one and absolutely love it!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have one, it's really brilliant. Easy to set up, simple to use.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've had the FT40 since about February. LOVE it, no problems at all. Just remember to add in your stats and keep changing your stats when your weight changes. Super easy to use. Makes a world of difference instead of relying on MFP exercise estimates (GROSSLY OVER-estimated) or work out machines which can be wrong too.
  • cansmith80
    Options
    My polar is my BFF, for real!