I'm so hungry......

Options
I have my food all logged in for supper and I can't eat any more calories until then, I am pretty hungry so instead of acting on it and going over my calories I am on the computer complaining about it to MFP. I guess that is a good thing though considering I did not do well at all yesterday. Anyways, I had to vent a little about it.

Replies

• zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Vent away. You are one of our best cheerleaders, so we have to help and be your ventees.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    if you have time to exercise, you can get yourself some more calories to eat
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Got anything low cal you can eat right now?
    Carrots, celery, other veggies?
    Small amounts of plain popcorn?
    100 calories won't ruin your day, is what I'm trying to say.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Can you steal something from dinner to eat now? Like...eliminate 1/2 of something so you can snack on something to hold you over?
  • missbabybee
    Options
    My husband tells me, "Drink water and go for a walk." By the time you realize how much work it is to burn a few calories, the hunger pains go away fast! LOL
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I went and got a huge glass of water and now I feel better, thanks everyone
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Doing something constructive is suppose to help. Maybe draw or sew or play a video game? Or if you want to go the healthy route I would go for a walk. :laugh:
  • klhain
    klhain Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi Mom, It's me kc.

I came home really hungry from helping at school. I ate my 4 pt meal and salad and a bunch of water. Then i made a hot cup of coffee. that really relaxes me.

But I also decided to put on a veggie soup - 1 can tomatoes, beans, frozen veggies and taco seasoning. it's ready in like 10 minutes. I add a touch of ff sour cream and yum and really no points.

Hope it helps. kc
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    If you're hungry...eat something. Then go workout. :tongue:

__

Have you tried green tea? I find it really helps with the appetite when you don't want to take in any more calories. If it didn't give me heartburn, I would enjoy it a lot more often.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I felt so much better after drinking a lot of water, now I am getting ready to go and cook supper.
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    I felt so much better after drinking a lot of water, now I am getting ready to go and cook supper.

Can we come over?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

Can we come over?

okay if you want turkey burgers