30 Day Shred results?

Options
Who here has done Jillian's 30 day shred FULLY? How many rest days did you take? How did your body improve? How did your body transform?

I just finished day 2 of level 1 of the shred

Replies

• EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is the best! Watch what you consume and commit to the full 30 days consecutively and give 100% and you will get results!

I have a picture mixed in the following thread, but I gotta warn you, the pics aren't exactly what I would call "pretty":

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/572262-300-consecutive-days-of-mfp-w-pics-almost-60-pounds-lost
  • losingitincollege
    losingitincollege Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Shred. I made a YouTube video with my results: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdo0V0vpNAc
  • Watchmeshrink21
    Watchmeshrink21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    so i did day one and my body is in so much pain !
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options

I just did day one, and I feel like I'm going to puke...no exaggeration. I want to hydrate so badly, but I'm afraid it won't stay down. It was probably stupid to try this the day before I have to work a double, too...lol. Hope we both get to feeling better soon!
  • stace_sayers
    stace_sayers Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Ahaa! This too... Agony! But so determined to push through it! Good Luck!
  • fruitsalad15
    fruitsalad15 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've just done day 6 of level 1 this morning. I don't ache anymore, I feel stronger already, my tummy feels flatter, I have more energy and I think Jillian took my appetite away too! I am really determined to keep it up and I feel amazing. Keep going if you are on day 2 or 3 becuase it stops hurting soon and you will feel great. I promise!! If I can do it anyone can, I had no level of fitness and no upper body strength at all. I'm not saying it gets easy, just that you can see the results and that makes it totally worth it!!

Still can't do a full push up but I WILL get there.

Whats 20 minutes out of your day for 30 days? Nothing!!!

Perhaps it woudl be good to find out what people had to give up in order to squeeze it into their day. I have forgone 30 minutes sleep in a morning!

What have you given up to find the time to do 30DS?
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've just done day 6 of level 1 this morning. I don't ache anymore, I feel stronger already, my tummy feels flatter, I have more energy and I think Jillian took my appetite away too! I am really determined to keep it up and I feel amazing. Keep going if you are on day 2 or 3 becuase it stops hurting soon and you will feel great. I promise!! If I can do it anyone can, I had no level of fitness and no upper body strength at all. I'm not saying it gets easy, just that you can see the results and that makes it totally worth it!!

Perhaps it woudl be good to find out what people had to give up in order to squeeze it into their day. I have forgone 30 minutes sleep in a morning!

All I've given up is half an hour of reruns I've seen a million times on Adult Swim! I've also added a nice, hot, relaxing bath to my day. I'm just trying to decide if my body is up to attempting day 2 after working that double I mentioned. I'm not nearly as sore as I expected, though...it's weird because I would hit points during the workout where I just couldn't do the full set. I thought I'd be struggling to walk, to be honest! Guess it won't hurt to try!
  • wtdia
    wtdia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've given up ironing to fit in my SHRED....LOVE the results I'm seeing. I'm on week 5 starting level 3....definitely worth it!
  • misslariss84
    misslariss84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up on Sunday. I took one rest day in the middle of each level, so at 10 days per level I'll take 33 days to get through it. I've noticed results with just 5 days left (about an inch off my waist, half an inch off my arm, and generally my clothes fit much better/looser and I have a lot more strength in my arms and core).

I'm working through it with my fiance and we've already decided to start going back through the levels after we're done on Sunday. We'll probably do something a little different though--like we'll do 3-5 days per level or switch levels from day to day.