Lost my scale!

Options
mwcraig34
mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
I lost my scale for like 2 weeks and it suddenly reappeared this morning! I was in a motorcycle wreck on 4/11/2012 and so my weight lost plan got tossed out for a few weeks! I weighted myself this morning and I some how maintained my weight loss! I was so happy to see that 322lbs on the scale this morning! Heck Yea! So now I'm back in the game to lose another 22lbs to meet my second goal by July 1.

Replies

• mwcraig34
    Options
    Wow not one reply! :sad:
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep motivated and you can do it!
  • ksmekate41
    ksmekate41 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to keep that weight off! You can do it! :) Slow changes=steady progress...:)
  • NewMeand3Ts
    Options
    Wow!! IT IS AWESOME!!! You maintained your weight while recovering from injuries. You are on the right path. Keep up the great work. I am sure you will meet your next goal. :smile:
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sorry you were in a wreck :( I hope all is well. Good for you for getting back in the game !!!!
    91093 Posts: 5
    Options
    keep the good work up I just started and I dont want to get on the scale
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Freakin awesome!

Hope you hit that July 1 goal.
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    See thats why I like this site just when I think I've been ignored some one always comes through! Thank yall and thanks MFP!
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I hope you are on the mend from your injuries! Good luck sent your way to meet your June 1 goal! :smile:
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great job! I sometimes wish my scale would go missing...
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your wreck, but glad to hear you're well and kicking!! And woohoo on maintaining that loss!

Good luck with your next goal!!
  • CarbAvor
    CarbAvor Posts: 45
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Don't rely too much on this site for your encouragment though... you have to be able to pat your own back now and then... and you deserve it!!! :)
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hope you and your bike are ok after the wreck. Way to go on holding steady with your weight; definitely takes effort since you could not have been working out after the wreck.
  • mwcraig34
    Options

It keeps me motivated! All I have to do is look at it and on the way to the kitchen and it helps me to make a good food choice!
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options

I'll teach you my amazing laundry habits... There have been Monday's I have to dig out my scale after it 'went missing' under a weeks worth of clothes!
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    Great job maintaning keep up the good work
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Isn't it nice when you get off track for a little bit and step on the scale and it's the same, or less?!
  • dgarblik
    dgarblik Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How did you lode you're scale? Lol
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    How did you lode you're scale? Lol

A monkey took it!:bigsmile:
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Random scale appearances... odd.

Congrats on maintaining your weight loss over the past 2 weeks of inactivity. Sorry to hear that you were in a motorcycle accident... hope it wasn't too bad!

Good luck reaching your goals!
    Jen
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!