New and just need support

Options
I have tried doing this website thing before but I quit due to not being disciplined. I've started working out and eating healthy last week, but got side tracked and am back on track as of today. Feels great.

Replies

• jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling good about the start you've gotten here.

Consider adding a profile pic (doesn't have to be your face, just something that tells others a little about you) and fleshing out your profile a bit.

A lot of posters will look at your profile before they send you a friend request b/c they are looking for people who have similar outlooks, mindsets, goals, etc.

Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like. I'm here just about every day and I try to keep my comments positive but honest.

All the best to you!
    Good luck,
    Jen
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new as well. This site seems to be just the ticket for me. Feel free to add me. Will gladly offer my support and encouragement. Good luck!
  • lianka123
    Options
    Thank you:) I updated my profile and hopefully I'll be able to find things to bounce off others to stay motivated.
  • vixkeri
    vixkeri Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome again!! It's always a good feeling when we try and change ourselves for the better. Good luck!!!
  • dahlia38
    dahlia38 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi in need of some support as well..had tried before, but :frown: :frown: didn't do too well. Started yesterday again.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Feel free to add me as i seem to be on MFP all the time, bk it works
  • littlemiss5foot1
    littlemiss5foot1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    New been using this for a few months i got skalck with entering but been hard out last 3 weeks and its actually helping knowing what i can and cant eat!

I still have a Sneaky day... 1 day i cant have a treat, keeps u going so ur not craving! !!!
  • littlemiss5foot1
    littlemiss5foot1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    U look like your doing Great :)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome back!
    Good luck on your journey feel free to add me if you like! :) xx
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and/or check out my profile. I just recently lost a bunch of friends on here for various reasons and am always looking for others who are dedicated and will motivate me as well!
  • ptcruiser55
    Options
    welcome back! I just started last week and still need friends for support. So please feel free to add me if you want friends for support
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello ,

I am in the same shue I tried before as well but did not work very well now I am here again and would like to do it again . Maybe the motivation was missing!

Tünde
  • lianka123
    Options
    Thanks:) It does feel good changing for the better. One day at a time!
  • lianka123
    Options
    Thank you to all of you for reaching out! I'm here for anyone that needs support as well!
  • PaigeStephenson
    PaigeStephenson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track today is a GREAT start! And I have found the support here wonderful. Keep up the good work and feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

Have a great day.

p