Anyone else splitting up from partner?

Options
Hi I'm Debbie, about to move out into a flat. Going to be on my own for the first time in years. I'm going to turn this into a positive anyone care to link up??? Support but not too much wallowing is what I'm thinking.

Replies

• SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    My divorce will be final on Tuesday. :smokin: No wallowing here.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm not in this position, but good luck to both of you ladies in your future endeavors :flowerforyou:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
  • clioandboy
    Options
    My divorce will be final on Tuesday. :smokin: No wallowing here.

You having a party? Sounds like you are ready for one lol! I have known for a couple of weeks that we are through and just about to move to a lovely little flat (much nicer than the house we are in now, so am taking deep breaths. You live alone?????
  • gettinghealthy77
    gettinghealthy77 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm splitting up from pizza which i love dearly, but get reamed by my mfp buddies when we get back together. oh, and just went through a divorce a year ago :(
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I am celebrating, yes! Girls' Night Out! LOL

Nope, don't live alone. Three kids.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I'm splitting up from pizza which i love dearly, but get reamed by my mfp buddies when we get back together. oh, and just went through a divorce a year ago :(

LOL I just recently broke up with my bff Diet Dr. Pepper! Maybe I can send her on over to your pizza, and if they keep each other busy, they won't be bugging us anymore. ;)

sorry about your divorce :(
  • karenakaboze
    Options
    Yup.. going to be filing for divorce soon after 14 very long years. And yes I'm having a party too! lol. I can't wait. No wallowing here either. lol
  • clioandboy
    Options

Lol!!! Pizza lol!!!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    Yup.. going to be filing for divorce soon after 14 very long years. And yes I'm having a party too! lol. I can't wait. No wallowing here either. lol

Like like like
  • giantruss
    giantruss Posts: 100
    Options
    good luck girls!

onward and upward!

the best things is your at the right place to help take care of yourself!!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    good luck girls!

onward and upward!

the best things is your at the right place to help take care of yourself!!

cheers!
  • looking4lisa
    looking4lisa Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Well she certainly couldn't fault you for your sense of humor! lol Best of luck to all of you :)
  • jbeanv
    jbeanv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I got divorced last summer and haven't looked back! I have 2 little ones that I love to pieces! I've been much happier since the split.