HELP! I need more friends!

Options
Hello! I am looking for some busy mom support! I was on here twice before but because of some very difficult health issues, I kept "misplacing" my goal... SO HERE I AM! lol I am a mother of 4 wonderful children who keep me moving ALL DAAAAAAAYYYYY LOOOOONG! :) I wrote another post earlier asking about suggestions for snacks and stuff so I'll try to stay to the point :) Basicly, I learned that I rarely ate, I drank coffee. While that worked for a while, it turns out that can leave lasting "scars" on your body. Hypoglycemia is one of them. I now have to train my body to tolerate more food than I have EVER eaten in order to HOPE to loose weight. That seems contradictory to my previouse efforts.... HOWEVER I am here to testify, "starvation mode" is real!!! Over the last year or so (since about 6 weeks after I had my youngest baby) My weight has been on the fritz... one moment I'm loosing weight the next, I'm gaining it back ++ some, then back the other direction. Were talking up to 10 lbs a week. It has been horible!!! I hate my body, I am too busy to remember to eat so I have no energy, focus, motivation, but worse... I live in a military community where every friend I have made, has moved shortly after, right about the time we get past the acquaintance stage. And now, I am so self conscience that I don't even wanna go meet people! I never even know if my pants will still fit in the morning! I would really appreciate some friends on here that can help keep me focused... Sorry about the life story, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed! lol Please feel free to post suggestions and or add me as friend :) I'm usually much more happy and up beat than this, I am happy to return the support!

THANKS!!!

Replies

• yazsinda
    yazsinda Posts: 2
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to help you stay motivated! I've come a ways and I know it helps when you have others to give you a hand.
  • CarbAvor
    CarbAvor Posts: 45
    Options
    THANKS!
  • vixkeri
    vixkeri Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We can keep each other motivated! :) My husband joined the military, so I'll be the one always moving.
  • CarbAvor
    CarbAvor Posts: 45
    Options
    My husband is in the military as well, as much pain as it causes to have them away, it sure feels great to get them back!!! Thanks for the add :)
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm new but feel free to add me. i have four kids so know how hard it can be to eat properly.
  • ptcruiser55
    Options
    I'm more than happy to help you keep motivated, It helps motivate me by connecting with friends on MVP. Please add me if you like.
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello! I know what it is like to be a military spouse as well as a military brat! Feel free to add me! =^_^=
  • fitgrannie01
    Options
    Hi, i can't seem to balance my meals,one day im under my daily goal then another im over..feel free to add me:smile: