Options
Hello from Reno Nevada. Joined up with some friends so we can all get motivated together. Looking forward to using this site.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP :). you and ur friends will find this site to be very helpful as long as u use it to its full potential. Good luck with the weight loss and i hope u have fun doing it!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hello, congrats on your new lifestyle. I have been here since Jan and I can't live without it, in fact today is day 115 for me! My ex hubby is from Laughlin, is that near you? Feel free to add me as a friend if you need support!
  • Dylsgram
    Dylsgram Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for offering support I can use it. My problem has been I don't eat enough to get off starvation mode. I was 957 calories short today. grrrrrr. He is in Southern Nevada I'm in Northern Nevada by Lake Tahoe.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :heart:
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thanks for offering support I can use it. My problem has been I don't eat enough to get off starvation mode. I was 957 calories short today. grrrrrr. He is in Southern Nevada I'm in Northern Nevada by Lake Tahoe.

wish not eating enough was my problem ha ha.
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I know this sounds strange, but I love logging my food! It really makes me accountable and it gives me a food plan for the day. Accountability works for me. Feel free to add me if you would like! Good Luck