New here.. Looking for friends!!

Options
Hey.. My name is mandi. I'm new here and just looking for friends. I have 2 kids. Both boys. A 2 year old and then we just gave birth to our angel baby. I'm trying to lose weight before we try again for another baby. I'm not happy with how I look and my self esteem is crap.. I'm embarrassed to get dressed or undressed in front of my hubby.. I would just like some friends and support.. It's a really difficult time in my life right now..

Replies

• glitt3rgurl
    Options
    Hi,
    i just joined tonight. Lets be friends...:flowerforyou: I was on weight watchers but just wasnt loosing the way i should of been. My girlfriend uses this site and told me how helpful it is and its free so that is a bonus.. lets do this!!!I I want to lose 25 lbs by July 4th!
  • chickabee5
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • AnteroFaria
    AnteroFaria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add up feel free to ask for advice.

Antero Faria PTS
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I love encouraging my friends so if you all want to add me feel free.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    See if we can get you some more friends by bumping this topic to the top:flowerforyou: .
  • thomas822
    Options
    New here also just yesterday would like friends on here
  • MargaretH16
    Options
    Hey.. My name is mandi. I'm new here and just looking for friends. I have 2 kids. Both boys. A 2 year old and then we just gave birth to our angel baby. I'm trying to lose weight before we try again for another baby. I'm not happy with how I look and my self esteem is crap.. I'm embarrassed to get dressed or undressed in front of my hubby.. I would just like some friends and support.. It's a really difficult time in my life right now..

Hello,

Feel free to add me as I have a 2 1/2 year boy and trying to find time to eat right and tone is a challenge. Motivation is the key with me :)
  • jamiech82
    Options
    feel free to add me!! I am also new here and trying to lose the baby weight I put on :)
  • Munchkinxoxo
    Options
    :happy: Feel free to add me as well, been back on this site for a week now. Trying to find people to help motivate and to help keep my momentum going as well.
  • jackmy
    jackmy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Mandi. I'm Maurita. Congratulations on your blessings! Hang in there. I have been on here since the end of February. I've lost 9 lbs. I was discouraged at first. I felt limited, having to watch what I eat and keep track of it. I was frustrated that is until I started seeing results. LOL You just had a baby, so you know what they say (and it's true). It took you about 9 mths to gain your pregnancy weight. Give yourself at least that much time to lose it. It should go even faster monitoring what you eat and exercising too.
    Congrats on your first step. Here's to losing weight! You can do it!!!
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    Howdy! I know how you feel having been there more than once. I have 6 kids that keep me very busy. Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Sounds familiar, here is to loving ourselves even when we're in the buff! i sent you a fr.
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this great journey feel free to add me!:smile:
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    welcome to all you newbies, I'm pretty new myself but love this site. feel free to add me. the peeps on here are AWESOME! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is a great place for encouragement and support! Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always looking for good friends.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and always happy to give/receive additional supprt. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on everyday and try to be very supportive !! :wink:
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me.
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    Feel free to add me!