My progress in pics

Options
Hi all,

I'm feeling a little sorry for myself today, and need some encouragement. I have lost 25lbs and only just managed to drop one dress size ( it's not even comfortable yet,) so I'm going on a toning blitz to shape up.

I have uploaded pictures to my profile: the ones with black/pink hair was before I dieted, and the ones where I have long light brown hair are recent, after the 25lb loss.

Please tell me these is a noticable difference!

The mirror really is my worst enemy.
I can see my weight loss in before and after pics, but not in the mirror....
so maybe I should start measuring?

Thanks,

Lyn xx

Replies

• elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    i there a noticeable difference !!! WOW! Just look at your arms! you can really see a major improvement xxx now take those fat goggles off and see yourself in a true light xx you look fantastic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Wow sweetie you look amazing!!
    It was really only over the last week that people have noticed my weight loss. Beforehand I thought I looked the same!! Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy when it comes to body image.

There is definitely a very noticable difference! And getting more into your fitness would do a lot of good :)
  • droberts3311
    Options
    Great job!! keep it up, you look really good. Certainly can see the change:flowerforyou:
  • Lynvincible26
    Options
    Thank you so much! I can see the difference in pictures but the mirror is a different story. I am just getting impatient about getting into smaller clothes, coz the ones I'm wearing now are WAAAY to big for me, and I can't get into a size 12 (UK) yet.

*grrrrr*

But thank you. xx
    :flowerforyou:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You can see from your profile pics just how much you have lost. Well done xxx
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    there is definitely a noticeable difference !! well done darling !! you look amazing !!! keep up the great work !! x
  • amzelrulz
    amzelrulz Posts: 27
    Options
    I looked at your pics and there's a noticable difference. You're looking great! Keep up the good work!! =)
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    There is a hugely noticeable difference. Your face is slimmer and so are your arms. It's kind of hard to see the rest of you, with the way you're standing in your pic but I think you look great.
    Keep up the good work!
  • mlybrn
    mlybrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The difference in your face and arms is incredible, you should be so proud of yourself! I know it's hard to see because you're probably still thinking in 'fat' mode but you'll realise it eventually :)

I'm from Offaly btw, it's nice to find another Irish person here :)
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a massive change hunny - as a previous poster said, you can really see it in your face and arms... you look fab, and try to not get peed over the clothes sizing... I felt it was ages before I could fit into a 12 comfortably - took about 20odd lbs for me to drop a size :) well done, you're doing fab! :flowerforyou:
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in Sligo!
    I know how you feel, my size 14's are getting big but I'm a few inches off a size 12. It sucks sometimes, but then I just remember how glad I am that I'm in between a 12 and a 14 and not a 16 and an 18.
    You will get there, just keep doing what you're doing!
  • Phenix_Ablaze
    Phenix_Ablaze Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Umm... yes, very noticeable difference! Not only are your arms way thinner, but you can see it in your face. Your jaw line is much clearer because your cheeks/neck are thinner! You're looking great!