Any and All Advice Appreciated...

Options
Hey everyone. I just joined a couple of days ago so I am new to all this. I have a journey ahead of me and would like any advice and some friends to share it with!

Replies

• veobrien
    veobrien Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!

Feel free to add me. I'm 34 and live in the UK. I don't really dish out advice... I'm no expert! But I can offer support and encouragement and I do try to offer some ideas when asked, perhaps!!
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am only on here a couple of weeks but my advice is to really fill in your diary daily, define the goals you want to set for yourself, find folks with similar goals, and do research on the site. There are so many people here with so much information and so willing to help.

AND - as you set up your goals really take the time to fill in your profile so your goals become real to you. Right now your profile is not visible, as you spend more time on the site you may find value in making your profile visible so others like you - similar challenges and goals - can find you and you can help each other.

In my short time here I have learned so much and gotten so much support that it motivates me to do the right thing for myself. I hope you find the same.