Past 2 weeks..

Options
For the past 2 weeks I have constantly felt hungry. I don't know if it's because Autumn is coming, or because I've been more active or what but dang I'm starving! Tonight I ate 2 helpings of meatloaf (bad idea, should have waited) but I'm tired of not feeling full. Anyone else feeling this way? Any suggestions?

Replies

• cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have been feeling that way too I think my body know winter is coming and I should store up some fat LOL I have been drinking more water and eating peppermints to keep from eating and snacking when Iam not really hungry. Plus with back to school my house seems filled with snack size junk that I really really don't need to eat
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    eat green salad a big one just one with vegs and your favorite dressing and a big glass of water than eat your meat loaf it should help
  • KariM
    KariM Posts: 53
    Options
    Been feeling the same way the past few days -- I find that really hot sala and some baked Lays do the trick for an extra snack! and with meals, Grilled sweet potatoes are wonderful, fall comfort food that is filling and so yummy!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Same here! How odd...
  • yessie75
    Options
    I thought I was the only one:noway:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I do this every fall. Brings on feelings for comfort foods. Homemade bread, mashed potatoes, shepards pie. Somebody stop me!!!!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I noticed I had this feeling yesterday.
    Weird.
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Whew! I thought it was just me lol. It's weird how seasons can do this to us because of nostalgia. I'm a little scared to see how I do during the holidays. :grumble: Fantastic suggestions so far!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    In the past, my diets have always failed come Autumn. I have no idea why, but it's always been the case. Not this time, of course. :smile:
  • Wow! So do I. I went nut this week. I want starch - carbo food. Must be the change of season.
    I'm trying to get back to my diet tomorrow.

Count down: 5 more days to lose 2.5 lbs. I will lose 26 lbs by xgiving and get blue ray player as the reward.
  • Double post!
  • FlowerTaming
    FlowerTaming Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. For the past few days I've felt like I didn't need to do the excercise, and that i could start doing whatever I want.

This is probably why I didn't lose any weight this week(lack of excercise, overeating) but I'm getting back on the wagon today, the weather won't stop me.