Introducing myself! :)

Options
Hi, I'm Kate from the UK. Been recommended this group by a friend so hoping it helps. I'm a 29 year old mum of 2. I work full time and find it hard to cut out the snacks and to find the time to exercise! Want to lose over 50 lbs...eeeeek. I turn 30 this year, havent been slim on a b.day for many years, hope this is my year! Any tips or motivation is always appreciated! :)

Replies

• veobrien
    veobrien Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello Kate!

My tip is log everything! Seeing your foods in black and white really helps you to learn what you could be doing better.

You can do this - stay on it, concentrate on one day at a time. It soon builds up... and feel free to add me if you need some support and motivation. I'm from the UK too.
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Definately add some friends on here, there is nothing nicer than getting a pat on the back when you are doing well or a kind word when you are struggling for motivation. I am from UK too and have friends from UK, USA and Canada who are all great in their own way.

I've always got room for more friends so please feel free to add me and good luck :)