stressed mummy of twin boys help

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi there my name is Sam and i am a mummy to 3 boys Connor and identical twin boys Cameron and Harri who are just 3. I have struggled with my weight since before the twins were born and being diagnosed with PND, 2 days after their early birth has not helped at all, I am still on the meds, but what to do something for me.
Any other mum's out there struggling

Replies

• veobrien
    veobrien Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam.... Just wanted to say Hello! Three boys under five must certainly be a challenge. When my daughter was that young, I didn't really get out much and, consequently, I'd feel down sometimes.

Getting on here seems to be a good start in doing something for you though! So, good luck with your journey and, if you need a friend for support along the way, feel free to add me!
  • mrsdaylight
    Options
    Howdy Sam!! Good start to helping your boys. I am a mother of boy/girl twins who have just turned 6 and I have been there. I'm new to MFP and would love to chat.

How are things going?

-Beka
  • mrsdaylight
    Options
    Also what is PND?
  • Melmomof6
    Melmomof6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I too am a mother of 3 boys! My youngest is only 4 weeks old and my oldest is 4. I stated my weight gain right before I had my first son. Over the last four years it has just kept going up! So after my last son was born I decided I needed to take control and beat my addiction to food!!! It is honestly one of the hardest things for me. I am an emotional eater! I turn to food when am happy, sad, stressed, bored, excited, and any other time!
    MFP has been a wonderful tool for me. I hope it helps you! The first step to making a change is wanting to change! I wish you the best of luck and remember we did not put this weight on in a week, so it isn't going to come off in a week!!!!

Good luck,
    Meliisa