Hello from Australia!!!

Options
Hi...still trying to find fellow Aussies here!!!Is anyone around? Not that I dont like all you other guys, just feeling a little left out! Sunny and lovely here in sydney.Just a newby here, so anyone wanting and aussie " friend", feel free to message.:smile:

Replies

• nikkicat101
    Options
    Hi Heather I am from Brisbane. I am a couple weeks into my fitness pal and having friends on here to support you and viceversa really does make a difference to your journey. Please feel free to add me. Sunny and lovely here in Brisbane too :laugh:
  • dalku
    dalku Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Heather,
    I am in Brisbane. Also quite new to Fitness Pal but loving the concept. Happy for you to add me.
    Lynelle
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hey girls- I'm a Brissy girl too!! :D
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    HELLO! I'm from Brissy too, originally from Sydney, I've been on MFP for a little over a year now and completely loving it. I'm more than happy to have more friends :happy:
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    Heaps of Aussies around! I'm in Sydney. Feel free to add.
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    I swear I am the only one on this site from Perth...
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I've never seen anyone from Perth either

I'm from the sunshine coast, qld. Feel free to add me too!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I swear I am the only one on this site from Perth...

Pretty sure I have a few perth people on here :)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Gday from Sydney!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm in Melbourne... can you send some of that sunshine down here? It's been raining and miserable for a few days now!!
  • beliwoohoo
    beliwoohoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm from Perth.
  • always_sparkles
    Options
    Hey guys

I'm a Brissy girl living in the (DEFFO NOT SUNNY!) UK but coming home at Christmas! Jealous of the sun - feels like we havent seen it here in the last 3 years! lol
    xx:laugh:
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Not from Australia, but hello anyway!!! I have some dear friends in NZ, so I'm a little partial to your side of the world too :) Hope you find some wonderful support here!! :)
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    G'day from Melb :)
  • JerseyGirl4eva
    Options
    Not from Aussie but would like to one day visit long term, possibly move...we'll see what the future brings!!! Hello from New Jersey! :happy:
  • Kailee360
    Kailee360 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hello - NSW here please add me if you wish .. :o)