(PICS) What body Motivates you

Options

Replies

• mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    angelina_jolie_bikini_picture-1308351528.jpg

Angie back then! She is one of the most famous 'apple shaped' women and we have similar body shaps/frames :smile:

Good Lord. It's sad; I'd forgotten she'd looked like that.

Now, if I could get rid of this last bit of bellypooch, Angie circa TR would be a realistic goal!
  • kbtooke
    kbtooke Posts: 21
    Options
    Shakira
    shakira.jpg

and me back in the day
    seniorpics008.jpg
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Pacquaio

Manny-Pacquiao.jpg

Oscar+de+la+Hoya+v+Manny+Pacquiao+Weigh+777OxtFjoXjl.jpg
    +1
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    This is Nicky Whelan.....ultimate dancer's bod

nicky-whelan-19.jpg?w=499&h=752
    nicky-whelan-22.jpg?w=499&h=752

Sorry but this woman can motivate me any day!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I just have no plans on balding...

:laugh: :laugh:
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    mebikini.jpg

I love your tattoo!

This is the one I want:

208208_1037075679589_1006383582_30129450_1147_n.jpg

9821387.png
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    myself, from 2009... it's my profile picture.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    cant post pics >.<
    so ill just say Isabela(singer)
    & random: ville valo is gorgeousness!!!!!

on a completely dif note. . . i wear low cut shirts in public. . . but then again ive caused a waiter to run into someone and spill drinks everywhere ;) lol
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Me six years ago:

jaiete.jpg
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

I like this one as well again for me realistic and still womanly and curvy :)

^I must say, how is this curvy?

I was thinking that too.. 1. not "curvy" and 2. she doesn't look healthy. I'm sorry, but i think she would still be considered overweight. And while I don't think we all need to be sticks, I do think we should all strive for a HEALTHY body weight and figure. If this is all that you hope to attain, you will still be settling, IMO.
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options

I was thinking that too.. 1. not "curvy" and 2. she doesn't look healthy. I'm sorry, but i think she would still be considered overweight. And while I don't think we all need to be sticks, I do think we should all strive for a HEALTHY body weight and figure. If this is all that you hope to attain, you will still be settling, IMO.
    I don't think she'd even be "overweight", I think she'd be "obese". I know BMI isn't everything, but she'd only have to weigh 185lbs (at 5'6'') to be considered "obese" by the medical profession.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

I don't think she'd even be "overweight", I think she'd be "obese". I know BMI isn't everything, but she'd only have to weigh 185lbs (at 5'6'') to be considered "obese" by the medical profession.

I agree. This is how I used to look at 180lbs (5'5) and I must say I felt terrible, very unhealthy, unfit and unsexy. Nomatter what anyone says, you CANNOT be fat AND healthy. Being slim will always come as a by-product of healthfulness.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    OMG, these women are all too skinny!!!

KateWinslet.jpg

Kate Winslet is my ideal figure, she looks like a real woman, not a barbie doll!!

Yes Kate Winslet is lovely but so are all these others. I'm pretty sure they all have vaginas and are therefore 'real women'.

Thank you, psiren! I am about sick to death of hearing the "real women" comment. I've even seen it from an author that I otherwise like who says, "anything less than a size 5 isn't a women, it's a boy with boobs."

How insulting is that?
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Bettie Page

betty-page-0021.jpg

Raquel Welch

865E9A0269EF95BD1CF6669FF10B2.jpg
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    GSP, Has been my goal since day 1 ( Last Feb.) I'm not there yet but will be some time in the future!

zzzzzzzi.jpg
    88548413.jpg

Your body...better than his!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Can't believe my pic of Katy Perry got deleted, whats wrong with a little side boob? I am showing more skin in my profile pic ffs.
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options

I agree. This is how I used to look at 180lbs (5'5) and I must say I felt terrible, very unhealthy, unfit and unsexy. Nomatter what anyone says, you CANNOT be fat AND healthy. Being slim will always come as a by-product of healthfulness.

Shes cute maybe just one-two sizes larger than my goal, BUT, it all depends on where you are coming from. I held my breath on the too small (also didnt look healthy) pics. Everyones goal will be different. If you're coming from 300, 185 aint so bad..If you're coming from 145, 130 aint so bad. Its a goal. Its personal.
  • pitbulllover
    pitbulllover Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Since I have a (currently very large) hourglass shape, and I have no desire to get too skinny (by my standards, no offense to anyone with other standards), my ideal body shape for me is Kat Dennings.

Can't get picture to work, link is here... http://shorester.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/kat_dennings99.jpg
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    Miranda Lambert is my motivation.
    Shes not skinny, but shes definitely not fat.
    Shes a little thick and curvy, but you can tell she is active.

2630369_8668.jpg

& also myself from last year IS A MAJOR MOTIVATION. Sounds silly I know, but I gained about 40 lbs in a year. I was so close to my goal and had gallbladder surgery and shortly after went back to my old ways....

2630369_3683.jpg
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    GSP, Has been my goal since day 1 ( Last Feb.) I'm not there yet but will be some time in the future!

zzzzzzzi.jpg
    88548413.jpg

Your body...better than his!

Agreed. :-) he's a bit thick in the middle. Your arms and shoulders look like you're pretty close, though. Make sure you even it out with legs too. Can't tell from the pic.
This discussion has been closed.