90 day challenge

Options
Any one want to do a 90 day challenge with me?

Replies

• hellokittyhustler
    Options
    Im up for it! Wut is it?
  • dawnstephens63
    Options
    Set a goal and achieve it in 90 days! I want to lose 20 lbs in that 90 days! How much do you want to lose in 90?
  • pummzie
    pummzie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes please. I want to lose 50 pounds in 90 days - it is an aggressive target but I have a lot to lose. It means an average loss of just under 4 pounds per week and I could really do with lots of support.
  • dawnstephens63
    Options
    That is ALOT for that time frame what is your rush? Make sure you are doing it healthy! What exercise are you doing? I am so far just walking
  • a11yxx
    a11yxx Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new and could do with support can I join in?
  • pummzie
    pummzie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have just started so also just walking this week. Looking to add strength training in next few days. I know it is an ambitious target - I don't mind if I fall short but I am going to push for a big result. I assume we start on may 1 for 90 days or are we in motion already? What is the format for support? Weekly check ins?
    We could hold each other accountable for weekly or daily commitments on meal planning, exercise etc - what do you think?
    My biggest problem is that no matter how strong my initial resolve and motivation, eventually I succumb to an urge to binge and then bad things happen until I can find the will to make it all stop, which can take some time - I need support to beat that urge rather than get sucked into that black hole