5'0 -5'3 Looking to lose 15-20lbs

Options
I am new here.

Who out there is 5'0 -5'3 Looking to lose 15-20lbs - want friends with common goals to keep motivated in this journey.

Add me as a friend.

Replies

• endofadecade
    Options
    I am 5.3 and I weigh 154 pounds, my initial target is 132 pounds.. I keep a check on my diet and burn atleast 700 calories at the gym. I want to know what more can be done to burn the fat and loose weight?? The more the merry
  • susiek80
    susiek80 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 5'3" (and a little) and am looking to lose 15. I'll add both of you! :)
  • JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", and have lost 11 so far after having my 2nd munchkin. But am always looking for friends with similar body types. befriend!
  • juliegarcia81
    Options
    Im 5'2 and looking to loose that amount of weight my mini goal is 130 which Im about 9 pounds away.
  • etavi
    etavi Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm 5'1, and I'm looking to loose around 25 lbs =) I'm also new here
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have lost about 18 lbs, only a couple away from my goal of 104.
  • snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am 5.3 and I weigh 154 pounds, my initial target is 132 pounds.. I keep a check on my diet and burn atleast 700 calories at the gym. I want to know what more can be done to burn the fat and loose weight?? The more the merry

If you aren't already, spend part of that time at the gym lifting free weights.
  • 12gaswint
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have lost about 8 lbs since January, with a goal to reach 135-140 by May 12th. Any advice or encouragement would be grateful! :)
  • newmrswood
    newmrswood Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm 5"0" and originally looking to lose 13 pounds, I have 8 more to go before I decide my ultimate goal weight
  • mari5283
    mari5283 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2" and looking to lose about 20 lbs. I'd love to have more friends with the same goals! =)
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 (the .5 is important!!) and am currently 129 pounds. Want to get down to 115. Feel free to add me :)
  • endofadecade
    Options
    If you aren't already, spend part of that time at the gym lifting free weights.

I just started witha personal trainer last week. Lets see how things span out. Out of curiousity how many calories do you consume a day and how much do you burn douring work outs.
  • monkeys_mom
    monkeys_mom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft even and started at 155, am down to 115. It took me a year and a half (with two months off with a pregnancy that I ended up losing) to get to this point, but I'm pretty excited to be where I'm at. 10 lbs to go until I reach my target weight, then I want to tone and firm. Add me if you want.
  • myrimyri
    myrimyri Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I want to lose at least 13 pounds but my dream goal is about 22
  • gracefulotus
    Options
    Hi, I'm female, 5'1.
    Start weight 76kgs (167lb)
    Goal weight 57kgs (125lb)
    Currently at 68kg (148lb)

Hit me up if you like my profile, and you'd like to have someone to talk to when you feel like you need motivation, and if you're willing to provide the same support in return when I need it.
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and on December 1st of last year I was at 155. As of this past Monday I am now at 138lbs and my goal is 135. I workout with a personal trainer 2x a week doing some heavy lifting and I also do Zumba 3-4x a week. Please feel free to add me. I love the support that I get on here and would love to give it back as well. Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou: