Hello! Looking for female fitness pals!

Options
I have been using this app since January 1st 2012...how cliche! I have lost 42 pounds so far. I have never recorded my calories like this and been so honest about such an emotional part of my life. I don't want my bad eating to be a secret anymore so I am looking for female fitness pals to share our sucesses. It's amazing how many people are reaching out and being so inspiring!!! Keep up the good work everyone!

Replies

• Mindywv2003
    Mindywv2003 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you can add me...
    you really lost a good amount in such short time..wanna share your regimen? :smile:

I'm on low carb, 2 weeks in
  • Sleekit
    Sleekit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing Loss!!! Great job! I am not really trying to lose a ton of weight, mostly maintain and be healthy but I am on every day, you can add me if you like.
  • tbeards2403
    Options
    Wow! Great job on the weight loss!! That is fantastic!! I just really started at the site yesterday and would love a fitness pal too! I'm running a 10k on May 12th and my training is not going so well at this point. I'm needing much needed motivation! I'm over weight by about 20-30 lbs so running has been challenging for me. I've been running since about December and haven't lost any weight. It's been pretty discouraging.
    I'd love to lose weight and increase my exercise. Add me as a friend and we can encourage each other!!
    Keep up the great work you've been doing!! It's obviously been working!!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this great site feel free to add me!:smile: