Hi there!

Options
I've been doing this for about a week now - love it! Just wanted to introduce myself as I get addicted to message boards easily! :smile:

I'm getting married in Sept and would really like to lose about 15-20 pounds by then - wish me luck!

Beyond that I would really like to get back to where I was in college (total goal of about 35-40 pounds) - I struggled with my weight all through high school - really got a handle on it last year of college but post-college desk job really did me in!

Anyway - just wanted to introduce myself - really loving this site! :smile:

Replies

• mmcdonald1230
    Options
    I've been doing this for about a week now - love it! Just wanted to introduce myself as I get addicted to message boards easily! :smile:

I'm getting married in Sept and would really like to lose about 15-20 pounds by then - wish me luck!

Beyond that I would really like to get back to where I was in college (total goal of about 35-40 pounds) - I struggled with my weight all through high school - really got a handle on it last year of college but post-college desk job really did me in!

Anyway - just wanted to introduce myself - really loving this site! :smile:
  • mrsksanchez
    Options
    welcome:happy:
  • OMISALJ
    OMISALJ Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Those desk jobs really do you in. I was working at a real estate for a year. It was an office of 50 agents. I would bring my lunch everyday, but of course someone would pass by, say they are hungry, and i gave in!!!!!!
  • mmcdonald1230
    Options
    I bring my lunch everyday - but mostly because I have a lot of food allergies - which saves me from the doughnuts, candy, etc. I am convinced that I have sloth-like metabolism however so I really think keeping close watch over my calories will really help!
  • kmazzo01
    kmazzo01 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi good luck!!!!
    I am fairly new also
    down 13 lbs so far
    karen
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Miranda and Welcome:flowerforyou: and Congratulations on your wedding.:drinker: