Lost 5 Pounds

klaflamme
klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
My start weight that I logged on this site is when I started trying to lose weight because I've been competing in a "Biggest Loser" weight loss competition at work. My start weight was 225 there but it differs 5 pounds from my scale at home so I entered 220 pounds so I can monitor my weight loss during that time as well.

However, I joined two weeks ago, and I've lost 5 pounds - a total of 16 pounds since I've started this weight loss journey. This site has helped me speed up my weight loss because it took me a lot longer to lose the 11 pounds when I was not logging my food / exercise.

I just wanted to say a huge "THANK YOU" to this site creator, moderators, and everyone that contributes to this site. I can't say enough good things about Myfitnesspal!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Big hugs to everyone that is very supportive!!!

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Wow way to go chic thats awesome:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • jigs
    jigs Posts: 70
    Good for you!!! Thanks for a terrific post. I agree myfitnesspal.com is wonderful. :drinker: Kudos to the creator(s) and contributors.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    that is great i want to keep up with the biggest loser when it starts it new season if i do good i might come out forty pound lighter if i do bad no great loss
  • Way to go. I just joined this week and cant wait for my first week to be done to check my progress. Thanks for the inspiration and keep it up.
  • AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Yes! I agree, MFP is great!!! Congrats on your weight loss.:flowerforyou:
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Hell yeah!! Gotta love MFP!:glasses:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,425 Member
    We are all so impressed with you!!:flowerforyou: Keep it up.
  • Keep it up, NEVER give up!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Congratulations! You Big Loser You:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!