Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

250 to 175. Progress photo

Replies

• jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    You look great! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal in no time!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Congratulations on your success!!! Keep pushing it!
  • memi79
    memi79 Posts: 3 Member
    Now this is motivation for me. You look good! :) Would love to see the day I can post my before/after pics. Lovely. Keep it up!
  • jcohio85
    jcohio85 Posts: 43
    Great Job! I remember my senior year I was in the same boat. I actually lost quite a bit because I took on extra classes and opted for not having a lunch. One of my teachers actually allowed me to eat lunch in her room because she thought packing my schedule was insane, but it made me think harder about what I ate during the day and ended up dropping like 4 sizes during the school year. I went to find dresses with my mom and we were beyond surprised when I had grabbed 3 that I loved in the size I thought I was, but ended up needing a smaller dress and I found my dress for a whole $15! It was like double surprise...hey you are smaller than you thought and you dont have to spend 100's of dollars on a dress!

Enjoy yourself at Prom!
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 133 Member
    Amazing! Great job keep up the great work!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Awesome job!!!! Keep it up - you look amazing!
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • karebear32505
    karebear32505 Posts: 47 Member
    WOW You look Great Keep up the Good work! :smile:
  • tawnny6
    tawnny6 Posts: 4
    Great Job!!!!! Omg!! What a difference! Thanks for sharing!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Wowww! Inspiration! :) You look fantastic.
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    wow. You look fantastic. :D great job.
  • fantastic job!!! you look great!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    you look beautiful!!!! keep up the great work :D
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Awesome! Congrats on the transformation!
  • rba0422
    rba0422 Posts: 4
    Curly...you are so cute and looking great!! Can't wait to see a photo of you in a prom dress.:flowerforyou:
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Are you kidding me you could not see the difference. Big difference. You look awesome. Great Job!!!!! Now go get them at your prom.
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Awesome job!!!
  • Bj112090
    Bj112090 Posts: 16
    That's amazing! You've done such a great job! The difference is huge! We started out with similar numbers - so this was incredibly encouraging to me :) Thanks for the motivation!
  • skowalska
    skowalska Posts: 130 Member
    AMAZING WORK!!!! you can really see a huge difference! what an inspiration!!
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    You look awesome way to go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!