Options
2»

Replies

• mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Can totally tell the difference WELL DONE x

Edit: I LOVE your back tattoo x
    I'm really excited to see the difference once I finish level 2! She is TOTALLY kicking my butt! Thanks! :blushing:
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Can totally tell the difference WELL DONE x

Edit: I LOVE your back tattoo x
    I'm really excited to see the difference once I finish level 2! She is TOTALLY kicking my butt! Thanks! :blushing:

I am on day 6 of level 3 now!! YEP she def kicks butt lol x
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Have just ordered the dvd and can't wait to get started.
    Tattoo fab as well.:-)
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    im on day 3 and i already feel like my stomach is a little flatter... combo of 30ds and the diet im sure !!

you look great !! xx
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!!! :happy: I have ordered the dvd and its on its way .........:bigsmile: cant wait to get started!! x
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Bum looks tighter, arms more defined, tummy flatter, good work!!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Awww! Thank you all! I'm super excited to take/see my pics when I've finished with level 2... I did day 4 today & my plan is 11 days for both levels 2 & 3, so I'll be done with it next Friday, the 27th (on my M-F schedule)... Next Monday will be the midpoint for me. The one saving grace for me with this video is that it's SHORT! Hahaha I feel like I can do just about anything for 22 minutes! :smile:

(And thanks for all the tattoo compliments as well!)
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see the difference. I've completed the Shred once and am doing the second round. I think you see the biggest changes in Level 2. Seeing your Level 1 success I expect you'll see great results with level 2.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Great job! You can really see the difference. I've completed the Shred once and am doing the second round. I think you see the biggest changes in Level 2. Seeing your Level 1 success I expect you'll see great results with level 2.

This makes me even MORE excited! Thank you!!!!!
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    Holy crap! That's awesome progress! Keep it up <3
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nice job. can see results keep up the hard work. consistency is key.
  • shandareed1974
    Options
    Not to sound stupid, but what is 30DS? I'm new to the site......I just got Tony Hortons 10 minute trainer and I'm trying to stack my videos. Just started yesterday, but I'll put pics up when I do the cycle :-)
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Not to sound stupid, but what is 30DS? I'm new to the site......I just got Tony Hortons 10 minute trainer and I'm trying to stack my videos. Just started yesterday, but I'll put pics up when I do the cycle :-)

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's a good program for results. BUT, so is 10 Minute Trainer. I've done it before, working out usually 4-5 times per week, doing it according to the chart, which means most days you do 3 of them. I'm not sure how many lbs I lost when I did that, but it was substantial... I lost over 20 inches between doing that and Zumba, so it's worth it. 30 DS is 22 minutes long. Once I finish this round, I plan to do Jillian's Ripped in 30. Then I'll be alternating my programs. I actually still do some 10 Min Trainer segments on whichever weekend day that I work out.
  • buffon85
    buffon85 Posts: 14
    Options
    good for you!!!huge difference in your belly, arms and shoulders!! i loooove your tattoo!!!i am now on day 5 and i can wait to see the results after one month!keep working!
  • fatimaaamir
    Options
    Wow, that's pretty amazing progress! :) I'm going to do the 30DS in June when I'm slightly more free as I have an insane schedule nowadays, & I want to do it every single day without fail for optimum results! (:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    good for you!!!huge difference in your belly, arms and shoulders!! i loooove your tattoo!!!i am now on day 5 and i can wait to see the results after one month!keep working!

Thank you! :blushing: Keep at it! It's definitely worth the hard work!
    Wow, that's pretty amazing progress! :) I'm going to do the 30DS in June when I'm slightly more free as I have an insane schedule nowadays, & I want to do it every single day without fail for optimum results! (:

As of last Friday, after 14 days of the workout (17 calendar days, as I do it M-F), I was down 6 inches and 5.7 lbs. I'm really excited to take pics and measurements this Friday, as that's my last day of level 2. With my schedule, I'll be finishing up on May 15th. I can't believe I'm all ready more than halfway there!
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! May I ask where you got your sports bra :) It's really cute!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! May I ask where you got your sports bra :) It's really cute!
    It's from Victoria's Secret Sport. It's the Runway style. I tried all of them on and actually liked 3 styles, but this was the one I liked best. They're too pricey for me to purchase them all at once. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!