Bootcamp results?

Options
MrsPong
MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
Hello,
I start a bootcamp class Monday, April 30th. It's 4 weeks long and 6 days a week. Not sure if it's required to go 6 days or not, but if it's allowed I plan on going 6 days a week.
I guess my question is, has anyone taken a bootcamp class for a month or longer and did they see any significant change in weight loss or sizes dropped?

Any input will be great!

Replies

• msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I took a bootcamp class 3x a week for 5 weeks.... I dropped 9lbs but saw a very significant change in my body. It was more lean, toned, I could see the definition. The class was HARD as hell but if you stick it out, you will see results. The instructor also gave us a high protein diet to stick with as well, so that helped.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I take one once a week, and other classes too but this was the main one doing squats, lunges, push ups, & after a few months yest I have noticed a difference. I think that doing bootcamp 3 to 4 times a week would be great. You will notice something faster. I think its along the lines of P90X or Insanity where its very intense. If you wanted to do it 6 days a week I wouldnt see where it would hurt. Your going to be very sore at first, so you may not be able to do 6 days!
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I had awesome results when I was doing boot camp. Not sure of the montly results but over 9 months 70 lbs down and more than 30 inches overall. Good luck!
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the input! I even more excited to start now!
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started a bootcamp class Dec. 13th 2011 (3x a week) and I continue to take the class monthly. Truth be told I also go to the gym about 4-6 times a week. To date I've lost an average of 5lbs a month. I love it and I can't imagine my life with out it. It has changed me inside and out and I can't wait to see how far I can get with doing bootcamp. I plan to add in some other classes soon to keep my brian stimulated & guessing what's coming next. Good Luck and let us know how it goes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!