Magickal Journey

Katrika
Katrika Posts: 4 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Greetings,
I've lost 40 pounds and stuck there for 7 years. I've decided that instead of guessing the accuracy of WW points values that the bottom line is calories in vs calories burned. Counting calories is something I find to be more measurable and harder to 'fudge' on than points.

I also used a different site to add exercizes like gardening, house cleaning and cross country skiing to the list on MFP. I can garden for hours so this really adds up.

So far, I am enjoying the tracking and planning a lot and have lost 4 pounds in the past 4 weeks so that has me right on schedule.

Any Witches or Wiccans out there besides me?

Kat

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    YAAAAAAYYYY Big Ups to you ma:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    :blushing: no im not a witch unless im in a bad mood but hi this is a fun site and you will do well keeping up with your calories. it is easy counting calories
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    your doing good on your journey so far! At least you got stuck instead of gaining it back! :laugh: Lol. Good luck for the rest of it and welcome to mfp! :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member

Former. Blessings!
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Also former :wink: Welcome to MFP!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member

Former. Blessings!

I knew you had a mystical aura about you. :smile:
  • BrendaLee
    Welcome to MFP. :smile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member

Hee hee. I'm a Pentacostal, that's must be what you're feeling. :wink:
  • BrendaLee

Hee hee. I'm a Pentacostal, that's must be what you're feeling. :wink:

Me too. Well...former. :smile:
  • Katrika
    Katrika Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks for the support. I'm rarely in a bad mood. I find the beauty in Nature keeps me in a state o' bliss most of the time. Love the 'kitty' picture on the post. I have 6, but they're a wee bit smaller.

Just came back from the Scottish Highland games and managed to avoid diving mouth first into a sausage roll or bridie. So, I'm feelin' a bit virtuous.
This discussion has been closed.