sweet victory!! NSV!!

Options
I can see my collarbone!!

Replies

• Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    ohhhh, good for you!! I see signs of mine daily now and I know there is one in there!!! I am just looking forward to the day that I don't have to look for it-that I will see it there all on its own!!! CONGRATS!:smile:
  • alaina216
    alaina216 Posts: 103
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! i JUST SAW MINE THE OTHER DAY :) CONGRATS TO YOU!
  • kimberlilynn
    kimberlilynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Respectfully JEALOUS!

Can't wait to see mine without distorting my neck and shoulders in some awful position.
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    Respectfully JEALOUS!

Can't wait to see mine without distorting my neck and shoulders in some awful position.

That made me laugh...I know about the distorting to find it! :) I would also look in the mirror under a certain light, sure that I could see a shadow of the bone on my flesh..lol.
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    AHHH I was so happy when I started seeing mine without doing some weird shoulder wiggles! mine still aren't defined as I want them to be, but every pound I lose brings me closer :)

this may be sick but when i'm in bed i just feel my hip bones :( i dont want to be bony at all but feeling them now when i couldnt feel them a few months ago is really satisfying
  • glowingcactus
    glowingcactus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean?
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I can see my collarbone!!

thats one HELLUVA nice feeling... I remember when I noticed it the first time, I felt the same way WTG!!!!
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    YAY for collarbones...mines peaked out the other day as well...good to see them still providing structure to my collar...
  • llamb6698
    llamb6698 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!!!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! :happy:
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I think we simultaneously had this realization. I was sitting talking to a co-worker and reached up to adjust my lanyard, and was like "Hey! I can feel my collarbone again!" It's always been what I look forward as a sign of success. Congrats! :laugh:
  • marriedwith
    marriedwith Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean?

Non Scale Victory
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean?

Non Scale Victory :wink:
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean?

non-scale victory!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!! You rock!!!!!!! :love:
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It's not easy working towards our goals, but these are the things that make us happy and makes it worthwhile (in my mind).
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and congrats my fellow collarbone-seeking MFP community! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!