Digging 4 Gold Epidemic@the gym!

OK, Im@the gym every morning & I swear 70% of the gym members are digging their undies out of their behinds, this mornin I saw a guy do it...WTH dude!!!! Just dnt wear undies while wrking out!!!!!!! Am I the only person thats not in undies@the gym(well except 4 that TOM)?

Replies

• laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    I wear underwear.

Anytime I'm wearing pants, I am definitely wearing undies.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    i wear undies lol :)
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    I rarely wear underwear. Never at the gym.
    Edit: if I have jeans I wear thongs.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    One time I didnt and I felt totally awkward the entire time. I'd rather people see me digging it out of my butt than my actual butt.
  • gentsevetzak
    gentsevetzak Posts: 147 Member
    White problems.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    we do alot of non-conventional workouts at our gym which means that theres a good chance that rather than just :digging for gold", you might start seeing some footage of a "full-moon" and I'm sure you dont want that.

If anything, you should be happy that they're pulling up their undies since its most likely a sign that they've lost some weight, I know I would be very happy when my undies start sliding down
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 992 Member
    I generally wear thongs, even when I workout!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    um if I had a wedgie I'd pull that b*tch out too I don't see the problem. NOT wearin undies just seems unsanitary to me. Well, maybe not so much unsanitary but certainly uncomfortable.

If it bothers you quit lookin at ppl's a$$es!
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    I wear undies too and have to dig them out! LOL, if I didn't wear them I'd just have to dig my workout pants out of there too! :laugh:
  • LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    uhh, im not diggin for gold but without undies, i would not have any support, and i dont think everyone wants to see my man stuff floppin around....
  • Joyful_B
    Joyful_B Posts: 31 Member
    Yeah, I gotta wear my undies

I only dig for gold occasionally when i'm wearing some undies that should be better kept for sexy time :)
  • U shud do it, I look@men when it looks like they dnt hv any on@the gym...I KNOW IM SUCH A PERV!!!!!!!!!! I size them up!!!!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!