Motivation and Support

Options
Suzieq901
Suzieq901 Posts: 175 Member
I am two weeks in and trying my hardest to lose a little weight. I am 38, have two kids and looking for friends!

Replies

• djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    i'm always up for friends...add me up..it'll be one of the best decisions you ever made lol
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I love friends!
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    Add me suzie! Love to motivate and give support.
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). I post and reply to posts regularly. I like enocuraging others and reading what others have to say. :)
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new also, but feel free to add me. :)
  • Joyful_B
    Joyful_B Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list too!?!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    i'm always up for friends...add me up..it'll be one of the best decisions you ever made lol

He aint lying either!!
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 39 and always looking for new friends. The more the merrier!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can offer a lot of motivation and support.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hey I would need some motivation and support as well because I was doing great with my goal weight then got pregnant, so now I am starting all over again to my goal weight. I am a new mom to my 4 month son. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • calimoma
    calimoma Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi there! Saw your post thot id say hi! im 39 about to turn 40 in september. If its gonna happen, i wanna be a hot 40 mom!! I have a 9 year old son, who is the light of my life. Trying to teach him about being healthy too. I am from California. Add me if youd like more friends!!