New!

Options
Hello,
So I am new to this website! I am wanting to change my life! I am only 21 and I weigh 300lbs and the weight isn't going away just by ignoring it. I am wanting a change, because of my weight I had a miscarriage. I don't want that to ever happen again, I want to get healthy so when I am able to have children again, I can give them the best that I can give them. I am also getting married in two years and wanting to look, like most brides do, amazing!
My goal is too lose 100 lbs by this time next year, I want to be 200 lbs. I still want to be a "BBW" I love the fact that I am thick and I want to stay that way, but I want to be healthy. I am hoping once I start losing weight, my depression will start to go away and my self-esteem will come back! I want this change and need this change!
If you want to add me, I will be support for you and your goals as well!
Cassandra :)

Replies

• Joyful_B
    Joyful_B Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    FR Sent
  • lilbrowngirlsj
    lilbrowngirlsj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I feel you on the depression front. I battle it a lot and I've found that I feel a lot better when I exercise! :) You can feel free to add me, if you'd like :)
  • redskirt
    redskirt Posts: 20
    Options
    FR sent
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassandra, welcome to MFP. I was new to this site last week and I love it and I hope you find it benefits you with your weight loss. There are some lovely people on here who are very supportive and I hope they support you too on your weight loss journey.

I weighed 254lbs at my heaviest back in August 2010 and by April 2011 I had lost 60lbs (down to 194lbs), this was down to dieting and exercising 4-5 times a week, along the way I found a new confidence I never knew I had.

Last summer my marriage ended and as a result I couldn't go to the gym (its hard being a single parent to two children). I gained 20lbs since last summer so last week I joined MFP, in my first week weigh in I lost 4lbs. My goal is to lose 42lbs this year

Good Luck with your weight loss journey

Feel free to add me as a friend