Another newbie looking to break the cycle....

Options
Hi all -- I am new to this site and from I can tell already, it's AWESOME! I have struggled with my weight for a long time and am looking to finally break the cycle and start a new lifestyle. My problem is that I get bored and sometimes get into too much of a routine so I lose interest. Looking forward to connecting!

Replies

• paulieboy113
    paulieboy113 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site!!!

I also can get bored way too easily, but by using this site and connecting with new friends it is becoming a addiction to me.
    I wish you luck and we are all here for you. :smile:
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi there. I know what you mean about getting bored. I am the same way. I have found though that tracking what I eat is extremely motivating to keep going. It shows me how im doing in relation to my goals. Adding friends to talk to and see their diary and goals is also motivating as it shows me that im not alone, and gives me someone to talk to instead of running to food when im bored. This site is great, its full of very awesome, inspiring people. Good luck with your journey! =)
  • JessicaFrost
    Options
    Hello, I have suffered with wight issues for quite some time and hope tis site can help me with keeping better track of my food day! I realy want to change the cycle I am on and get better fit! I have heard great success stories with my fitness pal and hope to get the same awesome results!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You'll find it's invaluable as long as you surround yourself with positive people. Feel free to add me, and congrats on choosing you!!! :D
  • mboktay
    mboktay Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there. This site is awesome. It's my new social page. I'm fairly new too, only 4 days. Welcome aboard, feel free to add me as a friend. Just go to friends and search my user name. mboktay
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, too!

You can totally do this if you're ready to make a lifestyle change! :smile:
  • karilou76
    Options
    Welcome friend, I have to agree with you that this site is AWESOME!!! I enjoy looking at everyone's success and dreams. I myself have had a hard time with losing weight. I truly believe this is my time. I have been going strong for a good month now. I know you can do it. If you want you can add me as a friend!:happy:
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am also fairly new to the site.. I have been on here for a couple of weeks now but I havent been able to add anyone or get on the community tab until now! I am looking forward to all the motivation! I have struggled with weight loss since i was little, and am starting to really count calories and will be starting the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels on Monday with a co-worker. I did one day of the level one to get a feel for it, and I can already tell it will be a workout! Anyone with any motivational words feel free to add me! :)
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me! Also looking for motivating friends. Welcome to MFP!! :)
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to be! Welcome aboard!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Always need friends.