250 to 175. Progress photo

Options

Replies

• nataliefallbach
    Options
    Beautiful :). I know I feel the same way, so excited to start trying on summer dresses, tank tops, etc...when ususally I dread summer because I can't hide behind my sweaters anymore. Good work!
  • irenedemos
    Options
    That is so amazing!!! Great job...you look beautiful!:happy:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    CORRECTION: Im sorry i wrote that so confusing! Im 24 years old-out of college etc. Im NOT going to prom. haha I meant that i was just trying on dresses from that section because i could never do so when i was a senior!! :) Sorry for the confusion!

THANKS so much for the kind words and love. I appreciate it. I feel so much now that i've lost all that weight. I still have more to lose but i needed to finally to take a moment to marvel in the fact that ive lost all that weight and that i DO look different.

This journey is such an uphill battle but with MFP, family, friend support im getting there one step at a time! :)

Thanks again
  • sugarnspicere
    sugarnspicere Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Congrats and great job
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you loot great!!!!
  • stewartk2005
    stewartk2005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job. You're an inspiration!
  • ashley516
    ashley516 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING SO AWESOME! Way to go, you look great!!
  • Sheena165
    Options
    Congrats! You look so beautiful!
  • Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job girl. Looking super good. Very cute too.
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • PSTreasure
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!! Keep it up! You are inspiration for someone just starting! Thanks!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your accomplishments--I'm encouraged!
  • AmyLeighWarren
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats and keep up the good work
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thats a friggin awesome job Curly!
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    Incredible transformation!! Yook look beautiful!
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    what an amazing transformation - well done you x
  • mimieob
    mimieob Posts: 54
    Options
    Hello MFPs

Today i was trying on dresses. I used to struggle with finding a dress in my size (oh, when i was a size 22!!)... I was amazed at how many dresses i could fit. I was even trying on dresses from the "prom" section! I was waiting until i reached my goal weight of 140... but today was such a huge eye opener of how far ive come that i just wanted to share like all of you who have helped inspire me! Ive received tons of compliments during this weight loss journey but I could never see difference myself (only in the face i could notice) Today, i finally could see what everyone else could... Thanks for listening and always supporting & inspiring me to keep going!

Here's to rest of my journey!

Photo to the left: 250. Photo to the right: 175 Please ignore the messy hair! haha.

657sjt.jpg

You look great, WTG!!!! but, no offense, you look 12....
  • Nursemom63
    Nursemom63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!