Rewards?

Options
I've been thinking that perhaps I ought to have some sort of reward in mind for reaching my first goal. Something NOT food-related. But, I've no idea what would properly motivate me. So, can you all share with me what rewards you have (or have used) for yourself?

Replies

• MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Here's a bump for you, and so I can get some good ideas also.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    A reward for your final goal would have to be a new wardrobe- you're going to need it.

__

Ahhh first goal. How about some new make up?
  • landry1
    landry1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i used a manicue and pedicure for the first 10lbs
    i used a massage for the next 5lbs
    for the last 5 I went shopping and got myself some clothes that fit:wink:
  • Veronica320
    Options
    ooohhh....I :heart: rewards! I would get a new Dooney & Bourke or Coach Purse. Or some new shoes, jeans, tops (my fiance is hiding my credit card by now), french mani/pedi, deep tissue massage, highlights/lowlights................
  • hallr1
    Options
    Have a spa day.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    now that i dont smoke its perfume i like it all dollar store inmations to the real stuff
  • ham1299
    Options
    Thanks. Maybe I'll get my hair done? Maybe. We'll see. I would do a spa day, but I have a gift certificate for a spa day just waiting to be used. It was my Mother's Day present from my kiddos! :heart:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    In another thread, someone mentioned a charm bracelet... you add a charm whenever you reach a goal. I thought that was a great idea! I bought my charm bracelet the other day & have been wearing it charmless (for now) the last few days.
  • twilight1542
    Options
    In another thread, someone mentioned a charm bracelet... you add a charm whenever you reach a goal. I thought that was a great idea! I bought my charm bracelet the other day & have been wearing it charmless (for now) the last few days.

I was gonna say the same thing :) That thread had lots of other good ideas too. If you do a forum search for rewards you should find it :)
  • ham1299
    Options
    Cool. Thanks. I'll look for it! :smile: