220-225 down to 180, Work in Progress :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the good work!
  • MehiraDeOro
    MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I went from barely able to finish 30DS to. . . 30DS, RI30, AbRipperX, Ab Jam and gym (on lunch break) 5 days a week, and RUNNING at the gym.. RUNNING! Never thought i would EVER day that.... I have an absession, NO, it's an addiction and a lifestyle change that is TOTALLY Worth it!!!!!! Don't give up, NO EXCUSES!

Melruiz5, you look fantastic and you're doing a great job! :D

I quoted this part because I felt it needed to be said once again, that you were actually running when you never thought you'd see the day when you could--this gives ME motivation! So thank you for sharing, and keep up the good work! :)
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    Fabulous!! Way to rock that dress girl!
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing people like you keep me going and don't want to stop. Keep up the good work.!
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up, and looove the dress!!
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Fantabulous job! Very inspirational! I also am a single mom of two....can I please ask you....How do you find so much time to work out?? How much time a day do you spend?
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    You go momma....good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!