looking for full-time mom friends...add me please :)

Options
I'm running short on motivation and support here...I would love to hear from moms that understand ....for example with two kids and one of them being a two year old...the entire month of april has been shot because we all got sick...the two year old was the worst...so at the beginning of April I had high hopes and at the end I didn't reach any of my goals....but I was a great mom :) and nursemaid :).
Anyone out there want more mom friends? Pick me, pick me.

Replies

• jeeping_mom
    Options
    You sound like me 2 years ago. The motivation is there - just need to look. This site will help, I used to work out with the kids. We'd play the Wii Fit together for cardio, and I'd do the baby bench press for strength. They're a bit too heavy for that now, or I'm getting weaker - HA! Feel free to add me :)

*edit* Anyone who reads this post can add me too! I could use some extra motivators :)
  • 14toa4
    14toa4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm new here, I lost a bunch of weight on WW but recently stopped 'subscribing' (paying).

I'm a mom of a 2 year old, I work part time outside the home, my husband works so many hours I half jokingly refer to myself as a single mom.

Add me if you'd like!
  • leona75
    leona75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a full time Mom with a 5 and 3 year old. I totally hear you....it's hard to make your self a priority!! I lost a LOT of weight before I had children,,,,and now, I have just let myself go. I need to do this.

I'll support you if you support me, lol!! The more support we get the better off we are!
    Add me if you like :-)
    Leona
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a fulltime Mom to 6 kids. They keep me running all over the place, and many times it is hard to find the motivation. My kids range from 17 to 8, and my oldest son is Autistic and severe Epilepsy and requires 24/7 monitoring, so I understand it can be hard to find the time for you to focus on you, but you can do it!
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm a stay at home mom to a 6 year old and a soon to be 3 year old. My little one went through such a long phase of separation anxiety that I couldn't work out until he started preschool in the fall. Things are so much better now. Going to the gym and being mindful of what I eat have become a huge priority, but of course with 2 kids there are always setbacks :) Feel free to add me!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm a SAHM of an almost 3YO and a 13-month-old, both boys. Anyone else on this post, please feel free to add me! I'd request you all, but I have to get back to the boys. :flowerforyou:
  • hmbrandon
    hmbrandon Posts: 114
    Options
    Please add me! I am fairly new here with a small friends list. I am a mom of 2 boys, who are 2 and 4, so I know exactly what you're going through!
  • mmassacci
    mmassacci Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home mom as well. I have a 2 year old who has officially started being a terrible two :) I am always looking for more mom friends as well. So feel free to add me. We can all encourage each other together.

15 more pounds and I'm finally at my pre-pregnancy weight...it has a been a long journey!
  • kdiddygreen
    Options
    Id love to joing the team - my kids are older but I work full time nights and am just always taking care of someone or something other than myself. Im making excuses instead of making time. Id love to support and get some back! we can make the time and have to stop making excuses. thanks in advance to any an all who chime in.
  • fitJoce
    Options
    Trying to add all of you. If I miss you, please add me.
  • whitneybooker0515
    Options
    I am a stay at home Mommy to a thriving 3 year old :)
    :flowerforyou:

19705749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have two boys ages 10 and 5. The oldest has Autism, and the youngest has oppositional defiant disorder...I have MADE myself a priority! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    I don't want to make anybody mad but .......UH aren't we ALL full time mom's? I think you mean Stay At Home Mom's :)
  • fitJoce
    Options
    I don't want to make anybody mad but .......UH aren't we ALL full time mom's? I think you mean Stay At Home Mom's :)
    You know, I think you have a point there ;)
  • elynnuh
    elynnuh Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm currently back to being a stay-at-home mom with my 11 month old daughter. I'll be going back to work in the next couple months. I can definitely relate though! Add me if you would like, I just joined this month and need motivation to kick-start my weight loss!
  • jeeping_mom
    Options

Nah, sometimes I just lose it and lock them in a box. I'm not a mom for those 10 minutes.

TOTALLY KIDDING!!!! :laugh: Yes, I think we mean Stay-home moms?
  • fitJoce
    Options
    [/quote]

[quote\]

A little off topic but where do you find the emoticons?
  • jeeping_mom
    Options

[/quote]

A little off topic but where do you find the emoticons?
    [/quote]

"Add smiley"
  • fitJoce
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am just going back to work as a substitute teacher, so my schedule is inconsistent. I have a 2 boys (almost 3 and almost 8) and sometimes being Mommy pushes being Jennifer to the back burner! Feel free to add me!