NSV - walking faster

Options
mem9194
mem9194 Posts: 2 Member
I walk very slowly and have for awhile now, otherwise my heart beats too fast and I get short-winded. I've been working out both cardio & strength since mid-January. The other day I realized I could walk so much faster than I have been. My heart is no long exerted and I'm not short of breath!! What's funny now, is that I have to remind myself to pick up the pace cause I can walk faster.

Replies

• krissy_lowe
    krissy_lowe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, keep up the great work. Its such a motivation when you notice the differences smile:
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    great job. only the first of many nsv's to come!!!!
  • teriann1979
    teriann1979 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress!!! I've also experienced a similar NSV up to last night. I did JM Yoga Meltdown in the morning then was able to put in 43 minutes of walking/jogging (switching every 2 - 3 minutes) - never thought I could manage morning and night time workouts. I realize that my time has gotten better for the distance because it used to take me over an hour before just walking (and struggling at that) alone. Learning to challenge myself more often now.

Keep up the good work, it can only get better if you stick with it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!