BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    being obnoxious on the internet

makes me smile every time

this too :)
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sitting outside on my patio with a fine ale and a cigar, feeling the warmth of the sun on my back (especially if it's somewhat chilly out), being outdoors on a nice day, to name a few things.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    the stars, a cute baby smiling at me, my boyfriend telling me he likes me.. a lot, my friends telling me funny stories of good times we've had, tequila, being able to run for long periods of time..
  • csullivan14
    Options
    MY SON EAGAN SAYING "IM GOING TO LET IT WARM DOWN" OR WHEN HE WAKES UP IN THE MORNING AND SAYS "I WANT TO LAY NEXT TO YOU" EVEN WHEN HE SAYS "GOOD NIGHT MOM, SEE YOU IN THE MORNING, I LOVE YOU". NO MATTER HOW TOUGH MY DAY CAN BE,SEEING HIM SMILE AND HAPPY MAKES IT ALL BETTER. LOVE YOU EAGAN!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    When I 'round the corner at the airport and see a certain someone standing there, holding a rose, and wearing a great big smile himself. Moments like this is what makes life wonderful! :heart:

and...................................

When I am running and the endorphins kick in and I get a sudden smile and a feeling of freedom! :bigsmile:
  • jomudd
    jomudd Posts: 19
    Options
    too many to list :happy:
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    My two gorgeous daughters! :bigsmile:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My kiddos. They are so silly, and goofy, and FUNNY! They say the cutest things. I love love love my babes!
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    too many to list :happy:

really...at least something?
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Getting a random email from my fiancee indicating his desire to have the day be over with because he's dying to see me again (even though it's only been a few hours). He's a honey!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    My cat makes me smile. And yesterday I laughed until almost sick watching funny cat videos on YouTube.

@OP
    Me too. I know there is someone up there watching. Just check out Ancient Aliens on the H2 channel. I believe everything they say.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    getting a text or message from someone I really wanted to hear from...

:blushing:
    ^^ This. and, corny as it is, knowing that when i look up at the moon, that someone, even though really far away, is seeing the exact same moon. it just comforts me somehow.
    That's sweet....
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    The sound of my kids laughing like they're going to burst.
    The sound of my kids sleeping
    The words I love you
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    When my dog snuggles with me and being on the beach.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Ok gotta add, when my 5 year old says things like "Mommy, you should be a model because models are beautiful and you're beautiful."

Or: "Mommy, I really need to slow my roll with this ketchup."

"Is this my rib, or is it my spleen?"

"Fairies are for girls. I don't want the tooth fairy to come. Can Lightning McQueen come get my tooth and give me money?"

Or, my most recent favorite: "Oh man! Me and Jason (my bf's name) gotta get some friendship bracelets, because we're best friends!"

Love this!

I'll add, one of my favorite smiley things is when I tell my 2.5 YO it's time for bed and he says to me all serious, "I'ma play with my tractors for a few minutes first, OK?" and I let him b/c he's too cute to resist!
  • Hockeyhugh
    Options
    Being able to make someone laugh or know I have made a positive difference in their day makes me smile. :)
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    Most of the things my son does or even just seeing his photo!
  • ZaneNicole
    Options
    My husband sure can make me smile when he says something sweet to me: )
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The number on the scale going down.
    Listening to Renee Fleming float a perfect B-flat.
    My two dogs.