How to give compliments to women

How do you give compliments to a woman that absolutely beautiful without being a jerk? Especially on here

Replies

• LinFarnholz
    LinFarnholz Posts: 9 Member
    I think honesty is the best policy! Using words like "beautiful" and "sexy" are totally fine! Just keep it simple. :)
  • bump
  • TracyJean2012
    TracyJean2012 Posts: 517 Member
    if she is a "friend" of yours just send her a special message and tell her!
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    You can also tell her she looks "amazing."
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Just don't try to come off smooth, just be honest and we won't have any bs to sift through! :)
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    "Stunning" is a pretty nice compliment!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Be honest and sincere.

Just don't start with, "Hey, baby..." because it makes our eyes glaze over and we hear that flat-line sound in our head.

Or maybe that's just me...

:wink:
  • leanandmean2012
    leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
    tell her you *kitten* to her every night, and that she is dating total losers, so she should change her ways by being with you. you can show her how to smell colors and see sound

and then send a C**K pic to her inbox

that's what works for me, at least

Classic
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Be honest and sincere.

Just don't start with, "Hey, baby..." because it makes our eyes glaze over and we hear that flat-line sound in our head.

Or maybe that's just me...

:wink:

agreed, any creeper/douchy line is just a waste!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    tell her you *kitten* to her every night, and that she is dating total losers, so she should change her ways by being with you. you can show her how to smell colors and see sound

and then send a C**K pic to her inbo x

Classic

Lol--yep that works! If you want a restraining order! :noway:
  • You can also tell her she looks "amazing."

Ok...you look "amazing" :bigsmile:
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    I'm a fan of "gorgeous". LOL! I think giving a simple compliment will do no harm, most women love to hear it. But after that, leave it alone. Too much adoring can be nauseating.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    bump
  • tell her you *kitten* to her every night, and that she is dating total losers, so she should change her ways by being with you. you can show her how to smell colors and see sound

and then send a C**K pic to her inbox

Classic

I actually laughed out loud to this.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    I think sincerity is your best bet. Don't tell a lady that 'heaven must be missing an angel'. Barf! But saying, "You look really nice today" or "I think you are beautiful" is acceptable. I am sure setting has something to do with this as well... I wouldn't want a compliment at my place of work (although an occasional "You look nice today" is fine).

On MFP, again, sincerity is cool. "Looking good" or "You look amazing/gorgeous/hot" is totally fine! Don't gush. A one liner is good!
  • msprouse8
    msprouse8 Posts: 85 Member
    Honesty is best. Don't go too overboard. You don't even have to use words like gorgeous or sexy at first....start with the simple word of beautiful. Women like to be told they are beautiful. :o)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    I usually go with an FR that says "I don't like it when I see you talking to other guys."
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    I usually go with an FR that says "I don't like it when I see you talking to other guys."

Pimp! :laugh:
  • Testosterone
    Testosterone Posts: 236 Member
    you dont. ever. It will give them a big head and then they think they dont stank, and then they be dissin
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Lol--yep that works! If you want a restraining order! :noway:

At least she's acknowledged your existence and that's something!