Started today......love this site already :)

Options
Hi my name is Holly...I found this site last night in search for a food journal. I love this site. It gives me so many resources. I have 30-35 lbs to lose to get to were I would like to be. I am sure this site is going to be a big help in my journey. :happy:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Holly...I found this site last night in search for a food journal. I love this site. It gives me so many resources. I have 30-35 lbs to lose to get to were I would like to be. I am sure this site is going to be a big help in my journey. :happy:
    Welcome aboard Holly ..... This site is AWESOME:love: .....Good luck on your weight loss journey ..... Everyone is so supportive and motivated ....
  • Scottslass
    Options
    Hi there Holly,

You will do well on this site, i think it is great too.

Pamela xxx:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Saudimom
    Options
    Welcome I also found it by accident and I just love it!!! Good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Saudimom
    Options
    Welcome I also found it by accident and I just love it!!! Good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site too. It gives us so many great tools to help us lose weight and become healthier.

Follow the plan laid out for you and you will start to see some results.
  • aziar44
    Options
    Yeah, this place is great. I just started, too.

I was looking for a nutrtion calculator, but all of these different sites costed $$$, and I wasn't willing to pay. But then I found this site. I cannot believe it's free. It's amazing. I've been using it for 5 days now, and it's really been helpful in a number of ways.

It's almost exciting for me to enter my calories and exercise for the day! (Lame as that may be)
  • CristinaMunoz
    Options
    Good luck!! My husband and I are both in the military and both deployed right now. We are coming up on our 5th month separated, let me know if you need any support. I know it can get rough.:smile:
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome... I've been logging food / exercise since I joined (2 wks ago) and I've dropped 5-6 pounds in since Aug. 22nd by keeping with in 1200 calories. This is an awesome site!!!
  • klaflamme
    Options
    Welcome... I've been logging food / exercise since I joined (2 wks ago) and I've dropped 5-6 pounds in since Aug. 22nd by keeping with in 1200 calories. This is an awesome site!!!
  • klaflamme
    Options
    sry not sure why the triple post!
  • holly122677
    Options
    Thanks so much!!!! Everyone has been so supportive :smile: I have been so excited that i have kept my computer on all day and logged in everything i have eaten. I actually went for an 8 1/4 mile walk this morning. Wooo feels so good :heart:
  • Saudimom
    Options
    My energy level is soooo high went to the gym and rode my bike today!!
  • holly122677
    Options
    Great Job Saudimom....I know the feeling....feels so good to have energy after a workout :happy: