Frustrated

Options
I had a Baja Blast Drink from taco bell tonight- and of course it's not listed in the foods on here when i searched. So ok- ill google it. Well i found the calories for 8oz.. but i cannot for the life of me find out how many OZ's are in the drinks they give you when you order a meal???? Why is this so difficult to find! grr i just want to enter the info in and go to bed!

Replies

• mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I had a Baja Blast Drink from taco bell tonight- and of course it's not listed in the foods on here when i searched. So ok- ill google it. Well i found the calories for 8oz.. but i cannot for the life of me find out how many OZ's are in the drinks they give you when you order a meal???? Why is this so difficult to find! grr i just want to enter the info in and go to bed!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I believe those are 32oz cups at Taco Bell.
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I too have no idea but Taco bell ppl may have the nutrition info. I will suggest going to Quizno or Subway rather then Taco bell.
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    And either put your buddies on diet also or stop seeing them around lunch time. The environment is the biggest factor in making misses on your diets. I eat lot when I time my lunch time with those who will eat the whole world if given enough time at lunch break. Another positive influence is gym. Nothing beats the inspiration of other ppl sweating.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I don't know for taco bell but you can compare with the bk stats.
    Kids cup 12oz
    Small cup 16 oz
    Med cup(normal size meal cup) 22 oz
    Large cup 32 oz
    King cup 40 oz