Where do you Live?

Options
It would be nice to know where you all come from. Just a bit of fun LOL.:laugh: I am from Glasgow in Scotland, and currently the weather is pretty miserable here:grumble:

Pamela XXX:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    New Brunswick, Canada- we're just saying goodbye to our oh so short summer, and it's getting chilly.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    california usa, it is still summer weather here ,not as hot as its been
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Central Texas as hot as usually though we did get a nice rain this morning which was enjoyed!!!
  • mandyor
    Options
    Dublin Ireland, and like yourself Pamela pretty miserable weather.:grumble: can't say we even had a summer here this year. It's been raining so heavy all day today:sad:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    LOUISIANA, HERE! Right near the boot area. We just came down from Tennessee a couple weeks ago and we would laugh everytime someone said it was SSSSOOOOO hot! To us, without the humidity, it felt like a cool front!:laugh: :laugh:
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    california. inland empire
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am from Montana, a little spec of a town called Vida! We farm and the fields are almost all cleared now. It has been hot the last couple of days and "maybe" we will get some rain on Monday!!! I wish you "MY Fitness Pals" the best in your daily walk and may each one reach their goals!!!
    vhuber
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Central CA, USA.
    It's been pretty hot lately, but today we're at a miraculous 89 degrees!
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Alberta, Canada...and it is cold and rainy today :grumble:
    We are on our way to frost and snow soon....:tongue:
  • rstarks54
    Options
    Center of the USA!!! Nebraska!!!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Orlando, Florida
    :glasses:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Center of the USA!!! Nebraska!!!

Hey! It's been a really long time since I've seen you in the boards. How are you? :drinker:

Still loving Lao Tzu!
    :flowerforyou:
  • debtdummy
    Options
    leicester in the uk and its cold here
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Phoenix, Arizona
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Alaska
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I am in the "Pacific NorthWET":laugh: (southwest Washington, to be exact) where today the weather is living up to its name--intermittent rain, windy, but about 70 degrees, so tolerable We have had a beautiful sunny summer---until it comes time for the holiday:grumble:

The kids go back to school next week, so of course the prediction is back to 80 degrees and sunny on Tuesday!! So much for a last sunny weekend of summer!:laugh: :grumble:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Dallas , Texas ...........Home of the Dallas Cowboys, YEAH

Hi Barbs
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    LOUISIANA, HERE! Right near the boot area. We just came down from Tennessee a couple weeks ago and we would laugh everytime someone said it was SSSSOOOOO hot! To us, without the humidity, it felt like a cool front!:laugh: :laugh:

I spent a week in Baton Rouge a few years ago- April, and it was unbearably hot. The humidity? You've never felt humidity 'til you've spent time in Louisiana!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options

I spent a week in Baton Rouge a few years ago- April, and it was unbearably hot. The humidity? You've never felt humidity 'til you've spent time in Louisiana!

I have never been to Louisiana, but the humidity in the St. Louis, Missouri airport at 6am (when I was stuck there after being on an airplane all night that had to divert several hundred miles due to fog) is an experience I don't want to repeat. Even two tequila sunrises in the airport bar (hey I was young--tequila @ 6 am?:noway: what can I say!!:laugh: )didn't make it less noticable, but I DID sleep all the way to my eventual destination in Florida!!:laugh:

Hello to you Marie!!
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We have rain today, last week was almost record breaking heat. Now the autumn weather is upon us.:glasses: